grave danger

hobbit

Victim
I was on Youtube before and there is a clip from Grave Danger where they are listening to the tape from the kidnapper but it says something about csi being the most watched show on Tv and then you see all the cast dancing to some music. Does anybody know what the song is called?

That would be the song mentioned in the Corinee Marrinan interview on the front page - it's the Turtles "You Don't Stand an Outside Chance"?

that's the song that is played in the episode, but i don't think that it is the same song in the changed version on youtube! it's a different song

Are we allowed to post a link, or am I going to have to go looking for it?

Edit: Okay, I think I found it. And I have no idea. :/ It definately sounds like an older song though... something from the 90s?

cathwillows said:
yes it could be from the 90s. say the name and we can see if that's the song :D

*lol* I don't have a name, but that style of drums and sampling comes straight out of the 90s, so we're looking for an older song. Maybe we should rename the title of the thread to something mentioning the blooper and the ad, as it might click with someone skimming through the music section?

I'm not actually sure how to change the title of the post cos I'm still kinda new so if some one else wants to they can.

You can't change the thread title, you would need to ask the mod to do that for you. You could change the subject title though ;).

I've just watched the clip, the music is really difficult to make out, I've never heard it before, but it sounds kind of latino type party music to me. Not much help I know. :lol:

Back