Grade 'The Lady in the Lake'

How would you grade The Lady in the Lake?

• A+

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • A

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A-

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B+

• B

• B-

• C+

• C

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • C-

• D+

• D

• D-

• F

• Total voters
I guess Mac and Christine didn't talk to each other for the 3 or 4 days after last week's episode.

He better I found myself yelling at the TV press 1, just press it. It was nice to see Mac square things up with Jo.

You did that too? I was doing the exact thing and groaned in desperation when he dialed 2 ;)

You too. I threw my hands up in such defeat.

I must say, I did that too. He really has to tell her.

May have to add another episode to my favourites list now. :p
Loved Adam in this episode. :D I didn't pay much attention to the case, found it more distracting than anything. Gave it an A+ for Adam, and the exceptionally rare Adam+Sid scene. Is there another that I've forgotten about?

I was quick to crab on Mac for his pissy behavior last week, but I have to give him credit for trying to apologize and reach out this week. He didn't quite get there, given that he chickened out on sending his admission to Christine, but it was a start, and with someone as emotionally-constipated as he is, one can't expect miracles.

I might have been inordinately glad that Christine apparently didn't just let his behavior go unchecked. I don't know whose decision it was to break off contact after their confrontation, but I wouldn't be shocked if she decided Mac was going to have to make the next move, and Mac, stubborn cuss that he is, has been avoiding it, seeing it as an admission of weakness and error.

The case was utterly meh.

Back