• D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D-

• F

• Total voters
i gave the ep a B+.

best part hands down: Angell kicking the guy into the car and kinda saving Flack's ass. i was soo happy to see Angell be in a scene and then to see her do an awesome kick like she did.... Emmanuelle Vaugier needs to be on the show more Angell is the best.

i was waiting to Adam to come in i miss seeing him. with him not being there it was like all the characters knew how to do everything perfectly with the technology. i just finshed a computer class at school and was soo excited when i knew what Lindsay was talking about when she said "GUI interface" (graphic user interface) and IP address (Internet Protocol) haha.

NO D/L DRAMA!!!! bless the writers for this b/c i have almost run out of paitence with those two. wasn't too thrilled with the whole Hawkes calling Lindsay Montana scene. it just didn't seem right coming out of his mouth and i would have thought that was like a name that would be shared b/t Danny and Lindsay..... whatever.

too much Reed and Mac for me. yeah i know that was the point of the story but there has been soo much Mac drama this year it's driving me nuts. on top of that i really can't stand Reed too much anymore. i kinda felt bad for Reed when he got kidnapped and hurt but at the same time he deserved it for not listening to Mac.

i agree with some of you guys that the killer could have been thought out a lot more like his motives and everything. it made the build up to see who the killer was not interesting it was a bit of a let down.

all this negative talk..... i did like the ep enough to give it a B+ even if it doesn't seem like it.

My two hopes for next season:

1) More Angell.
2) Writers who actually have been to New York and know something about it.

If nobody's taking cabs, it would have a minimal impact on mass transit. Yes, lots and lots of people take cabs, but it's a tiny fraction of the number of people who take mass transit. In L.A., if the cabs weren't available, mass transit would be overwhelmed by the sudden influx. In NYC, if the cabs weren't available, mass transit would barely notice. It certainly wouldn't have anything near the effect stated in the voiceover at the top of the episode.

Sigh.

^I don't disagree with you about NY, but cabs aren't all that prevalent in LA that I've seen in my two years here. And public transportation certainly isn't. If people's cars broke down en masse :lol: , yeah, mass transit might be overwhelmed (the buses at least), but the only places I really see cabs around here are outside the Hollywood clubs (and not even that many cabs) and at the airport.

I'm with you on more Angell! :D

it was kind of a letdown for me from the beginning.

I mean we came from a scene with Angell & Flack, to a scene with Angell & Danny & Flack, and since I cant stand the girl, it wasnt a nice opening

the conclusion of the case also fizzled into boring at the end, just like the SL case. the way they captured him was a little anticlimatic and stupid. the good part was just the scene with Reed on-line and Mac figuring it all out - again

there were also too many ladies around Mac. their role in this and his life just confuses me

and someone should definitely talk to people responsible for Stellas wardrobe, the black top almost fell off of her :confused:

Sid was there just to be acounted for and Adam wasnt at all, unless I blinked and missed him

it was an average episode and the only things I really enjoyed were the Montana - talk, because I missed it too, and Kyle Gellner

Okay... I hope I'm not stupid writing this. It's been about two weeks since the episode, but I had to say something.

If someone hasn't yet, I will. I can't read 79 pages worth. Sorry, slow internet. But, just to say, Reed only talked with the Cabbie Killer (yes, it was the killer) the first time he got into the cab at the end of "Personal Foul". He then went on with normal life up until the Cabbie Killer finally kidnapped him. It's the great imagination of the writers. They keep you hanging, and in suspense. And then trick you. That is what makes them so good. I think they do better on New York than the rest of the franchises. Miami is okay, but Vegas has lost it. New York has got it going on!

I LOVED this episode. I was in suspense the whole time, and freaking out every other turn. Mac gets pissed a lot, but that seems like him (when he has the personality of Horatio Caine... it fits, every turn). He doesn't let Reed slip through his fingers, and then holds on to what he's got. He won't let anything happen to his stepson. He's defensive. Seems like that episode "What Schemes May Come" when Peyton gets hurt. He was defensive then. If anyhting happens to someone close to him, he goes for it. That's what makes Mac Taylor such a good character (And Gary Sinise ain't half bad himself...*drools*)

Wonderful acting from everyone. The script the best.

The Cabbie Killer was definitely crazy. I was wondering what he would be like...he was sick and stupid. I'm glad he finally got caught. (And Reed didn't die... he had better be back next season. *needs more Reed...*) The scene in the brewry... when Mac and Stella show up... scared the pants off of me. But I loved the whole episode, everything. The confrontation between Reed and Mac the first time... Stella understanding the second she entered Mac's office... Quinn oblivious to what was going on... I love how Stella knew what was going on. She knew it all... I don't like Quinn. Too noisy. Loved the blog. For a second, I forgot who Claire was, and then figured it out (after I bought season 3). Gotta love CSIFiles... wonderful website, and useful for me! Yeah!

Loved the episode. A totally. No Adam though... Adam rocks!!!!!!

Can't wait for season 5!

Back