Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • D-

• F

• Total voters
I definitely enjoyed the episode. It was both heart-warming and heart-racing at the same time.

Danny and Flack mostly contributed to my entertainment. They really have good chemistry together and my fangirlishness is not contributing to the fact that I am thankful they let Flack get out of his suit. They should do that more often. :p In addition to that, the

The dynamic between Gary and Julia was also great. Even if TPTB developed that they had a kind of relationship, Mac, being able to push that aside, was great. It was not like the budding "relationship" they seemed to have was not of business at that moment.

I love how they were able to give the wheel to the female CSIs, most especially Stella (because Lindsay is meh). For once it was not the boys bursting in with their guns blazing. I think it added to the significance of the episode's wanting to highlight the human trafficking that is an issue that we should all be concerned with.

All in all, it was a great episode because it showed a true human element most especially during the last scene where the daughter talks to her father. It made me appreciate my father a bit more than I already do too.

A.

Back