• F

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Top41

Administrator
Administrator
Premium Member
New episode tonight! Grade it and let us know what you thought. :cool:

While you are all watching the episode, I am watching nothing because my local station decided to put the UNC/Duke game on at 9 and shove Criminal Minds and NY to the middle of the night. So no typed-as-I-watch commentary this week. I know you're all disappointed. :p :p :p

Middle of the night as in, like, 11 o'clock? That sucks horribly. CBS does that a lot... like in the case of the World Series in southern NJ that caused CSI:NY to not come on within my awake-limit for a school night. I hate when people assume that I care about sports.

LOL at Hawke's 'shirt theory'

it's almost over. MeanMac at the end. Grrrr!

I kinda feel like smacking that lady one. The one who was yelling at Mac. But I see why she's so anxious.

THe sad thing is, I know stuff like this really happens :(

lol at "He wants to make the Rangers game tonight" so tell it fast. We did get a lot of Flackie :)

The end is sad. The part where the girls talking to her dad and crying.

Glad they got the girl who was doing it. But I wanna know how one girl could willingly lure others into that kind of thing.

So did they find the niece? I'm not clear on that.

Don't feel bad Faylinn, my local news station always kicks NY back for WVU games. Luckily they played last night though, so I actually got to see this weeks episode. :)

I liked the episode a lot, so I gave it an A+.

I missed the first 20 minutes of the epi cause I was listening to a Rangers game, so the whole "I wouldn't mess with him, he wants to make the Rangers game tonight" line made me happy :D
Then I couldn't hear half the episode because the wind is blowing at a mere 73 MPH outside of my window and I couldn't find the remote to turn up the volume...Thank goodness for closed captioning.

The end was really sad with the girl telling her dad that he did find her and saved so many other girls. And poor Sid, he looked like he was crying too! :(
But I'm glad that the one guy did get his daughter back.

So overall good episode. I didn't get to see the promo for next week, does it look like a good one?

I don't think they found the her niece - but she went missing years ago, I think that was just a side thing.

The episode was pretty good, not fantastic.

Middle of the night as in, like, 11 o'clock? That sucks horribly. CBS does that a lot... like in the case of the World Series in southern NJ that caused CSI:NY to not come on within my awake-limit for a school night. I hate when people assume that I care about sports.
NY comes on at like 3:30 in the morning or so. Blah. I don't care for sports either, even if it's the big rival teams or whatever. :scream:

Don't feel bad Faylinn, my local news station always kicks NY back for WVU games. Luckily they played last night though, so I actually got to see this weeks episode. :)
They've done it several times to us here, but it was either for shows I didn't watch or repeats, so it didn't really affect me - but this is the second time this season I haven't been able to see the episode at the right time (the other was "Turbulence", when my cable went out).

However, it does sound like a good episode, and I'm looking forward to seeing it - even if Adam is MIA again. ;)

Yeah next week's looked good :) I don't know how much I can say without spoiling but there was dead guy falling from the celing and a guest star....darnit who is he?

Hey when did Gary get an Emmy?

btw I can't help wondering if this shouldn't have been an ep with one of those public service announcements at the end just because it called attention to a real life problem. Or even just a website link at the end or something.

btw I can't help wondering if this shouldn't have been an ep with one of those public service announcements at the end just because it called attention to a real life problem. Or even just a website link at the end or something.

I was a little suprised that they didn't do a Public Servant Announcement either. I was expecting them to do one, but it never came.
The CSIs usually seem like the type of shows that would always be sure to include contacts and such when they are related to a topic discussed in the episode.
I think it was Miami maybe that had a kidnapping related case a while back that did one. :confused:

I'm gonna have to rewatch this tomorrow because I really wasn't paying that much attention because my roommate and I were debating the whole Chris Brown/Rihanna mess.

From what I did catch:

~Stella & Danny...they made me laugh. Danny asking her if that is it...that was funny. :lol:
~Flack telling the guy that he made him mess up his favorite suit. Thanks ok honey, I liked that shirt on you. :drool::drool:
~Angry Mac...I love it. :thumbsup:
~Sympathetic Stella...reminds me why I love her so much. :thumbsup:
~When did Lindsay get so big? :confused:

Next week looks good. At least I get a new CSI: NY next week...thank goodness for small miracles ;)

Thank you guys for posting these reviews. usually i can't sleep waiting for Fay's comments but tonight basketball was in the middle (Probably i would have liked much better if my beloved Spurs would have played LOL)

I have posted inside the other thread the next week promo. It looks good. Really! :D (despite of the fireman)

Last edited:
Back