Votes: 0 0.0%
  • F

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

Top41

Administrator
Administrator
Premium Member
New ep tonight! Let us know what you thought of it after you watch! :)

I think it was a piece of skin stuck to the edge from the person who punched it... At least, that's my guess lol. I could be wrong.

Episode just ended but REED!!! NO REED NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! THought the cabbie killer case was going to be wrapped up tonight, but I guess not.

Flack said 'Boom" again ....
Why is it that Flack flashes his badge and Danny gets in as well?

Why do men find it sexy when women put on lipstick?

THis wasn't as great as last week so it is about a B. The best part is the beginning with Danny and Flack ....mandate!!!

Last edited:
Good ep. Man, that cheerleader was vengeful...yet it wasn't totally unrealistic.

Suspenseful ending...

Wet Lindsay=yummy :drool: :p

EDIT: Let's say B. Nothing spectacular, but typically solid.

As with last week, I'm typing as I watch and submitting before reading any other posts in the thread.

~ Oh, boys. ^_^

~ Danny, you really shouldn't laugh that you're with Flack instead of Lindsay. Tsk tsk! Oh, who am I kidding? :devil:

~ Presuming that Flack mentions Lindsay because he knew it was originally supposed to be Lindsay at the game with Danny, that tells me that Danny is neglecting poor Donnie-boy. Be nice to Donnie, Mess, he's the one who's always there for you, remember? (And boy, it sure didn't look like Flack was scolding Danny to me. ;))

~ Sheldon is so pretty.

~ SID!

~ Geez, Lindsay--it's only okay to talk about personal shit at work when YOU want to, eh? :rolleyes: Either talk to him or don't, but don't shut him out now that he's trying to talk. MAKE UP YOUR FRICKIN' MIND! (I anticipate mucho activity in the WLMG thread after that scene.)

~ The return of balls-free, lapdog Danny. *sigh* Not appealing, dahling.

~ It's like the writers panicked and went, 'Shit, we need to figure out what to do with D/L...let's just go back to the way things were before.' Heaven forbid a relationship actually EVOLVES on this show. :rolleyes:

~ Ooh, Sheldon licking his lips. *tingle-pants*

~ Reed, don't make me smack you upside the head. You just made things waaay difficult for Mac after saying he wouldn't take a cab.

~ Hay Jordan! :)

~ Ooh, go Mac. *high fives* He was all 'stfu n00b' and she was all *silent*

~ I WANT TO GO ON A FIELD TRIP WITH SHELDON!!! :D :D :D

~ "Sexy, but dangerous." Yes, wimminz are, Donnie. Stick to Danno. :devil:

~ Geez, Lindsay, don't sound so excited. :|

~ Hee! Sheldon, I love it when you're like *psh, bored* And so pretty! *pet pet*

~ Ooh, that's interesting. Connecting it to another murder case out of the city. :eek: Didn't expect that!

~ Aww, Mac needs a hug. :( *hugs him, pats his head*

~ THIS EPISODE NEEDS MOAR BOOBIES! Stella, unleash the girls!

~ Lindsay is boring. She managed to make discovering the real ticket, well, boring. :rolleyes:

~ Daaaaamn! Mac told you, Reed!

~ The rain symbolizes her emo tearz. *snort*

~ I'M FROM MONTANA!

~ Wow, somebody looks/sounds drunk. :|

~ 'Zomg I miss u, come over for seckz.'

~ Danny got drunk and done dropped his balls. :rolleyes:

~ Aww, Rikki. :( Danny's expression when she touched his face is...*wibble* They're so broken.

~ The dark apartment symbolizes his emo woe. :rolleyes:

~ Ooh, Mac's angry.

~ He said Adam's name--he does exist!

~ REED, YOU FUCKHEAD!!! :eek:

Promo: Ooh, looks gooood!

Nothing highlights how shit-tastic D/L is like seeing Danny and Flack interact, in the beginning of the episode especially. It was fun and entertaining. The D/L crap during the whole episode was...boring and not at all engaging. I'm supposed to care if they get back together when all I'm seeing is that Lindsay is being emo and shutting Danny out now that he's trying to bridge the gap? Oh, but once he drops his balls and crawls back, she'll consider it? :rolleyes:

Between Lindsay the drag-ass, returning-to-lapdog Danny and no Adam at all, this episode was not very exciting. *sigh* They should have put some of the fun D/F moments later on to balance the episode out a bit. Even Sid and Sheldon couldn't prevent that.

ETA: Not sure why I didn't mention the killer cheerleader up there, but--Yeah, because Fat people always get back at ignorant bastards by killing them. *is not entertained*

Last edited:
Okay, now that it's over...

I gave it a B+. Not as good as last week's, but still, pretty good.

First of all, Flack in jeans is HOTT! Enough said. ;) Interesting the way that played out, with belladonna and all. When they showed the picture of the fat girl, I knew it was the cheerleader. Just a feeling I had.

Speaking of feelings, I have the feeling that this next episode will be Reed's last. I think the taxi cab killer's gonna kill him. Even after seeing the promo where he's not dead right away.

All in all, I liked the episode. However, I could've done without the D/L angst. I'm kinda over them, to be honest...

I'm SO frustrated right now!!!! UGH!!!

I'll start on a positive note though. Flack, god love ya. That line was FANTASTIC. And again with the Boom. :p
The comradery between them was so natural. A great scene to watch.

Their case was WAY too easy to figure out this time. It was obvious from the start. Pretty dissapointing. Also, the tension between the three was pretty blatant when Lindsay showed up to process with Danny. Probably 'cause of what Danny and Flack had laughed about not minutes earlier. :lol:

I feel SO bad for Mac. He's gettin' hit on all sides and it's wearing him down. Gary is playing it so well though. It tugs at your heart and makes you frustrated right along with him. Mac's gonna tear that taxi cab killer a new one when they finally catch him.

Reed had me tugging at my hair in this episode. I know he's young, but there's a very big difference between trying to be a journalist and trying to be a step ahead of everyone. And honestly, how could he have gone to meet this 'source'? Does he have no sense of his own personal safety?

I'm not even gonna go into the whole Danny/Lindsay/Rikki situation because it's just frustrating the heck out of me and this episode did nothing to help the situation. All I'm gonna say is that it's CLEAR that Messer's still hurting and NEITHER of the women in his life are helping his cause any.

The scene with all the cheerleaders, the lipstick, and the two way mirror was PRICELESS. Boys will be boys, won't they? :guffaw:

Overall I'm giving this one a B-. Nowhere NEAR as good as last week's. Hopefully this is the dip before the last haul up to the top of the hill.

~ REED, YOU FUCKHEAD!!! :eek:

:lol::lol:

Mac should refuse to rescue him on the account that he is an idiot.

What a great eppy! i will post more tomorrow, but i gave it an A+. NY has been solid for the last 7 or 8 eppys, and every one could be a finale. They are all nail bitters, that is for sure.

As with last week, I'm typing as I watch and submitting before reading any other posts in the thread.

~ Oh, boys. ^_^

~ Danny, you really shouldn't laugh that you're with Flack instead of Lindsay. Tsk tsk! Oh, who am I kidding? :devil:
I LOVED that part. At least Flack's honest. :lol:

~ Geez, Lindsay--it's only okay to talk about personal shit at work when YOU want to, eh? :rolleyes: Either talk to him or don't, but don't shut him out now that he's trying to talk. MAKE UP YOUR FRICKIN' MIND! (I anticipate mucho activity in the WLMG thread after that scene.)
I cannot even begin to tell you how much this frustrates me.

~ It's like the writers panicked and went, 'Shit, we need to figure out what to do with D/L...let's just go back to the way things were before.' Heaven forbid a relationship actually EVOLVES on this show. :rolleyes:
Agreed.

~ Reed, don't make me smack you upside the head. You just made things waaay difficult for Mac after saying he wouldn't take a cab.
I would've lost it on that kid, so much sooner than Mac did. Got the patience of a zen master, Mac does.

Ooh, go Mac. *high fives* He was all 'stfu n00b' and she was all *silent*
Mac layed the smackdown on SO many people this episode. I loved it!!

~ Lindsay is boring. She managed to make discovering the real ticket, well, boring. :rolleyes:
She made the whole case boring. :scream:

~ The rain symbolizes her emo tearz. *snort*
:guffaw:Fantastic!!!

~ Aww, Rikki. :( Danny's expression when she touched his face is...*wibble* They're so broken.
The PAIN on that man's face was heartbreaking. And BOTH the women in his life are, in one way or another, gone. Looks like it's time to go looking for your REAL friends, Mess.

Nothing highlights how shit-tastic D/L is like seeing Danny and Flack interact, in the beginning of the episode especially. It was fun and entertaining. The D/L crap during the whole episode was...boring and not at all engaging. I'm supposed to care if they get back together when all I'm seeing is that Lindsay is being emo and shutting Danny out now that he's trying to bridge the gap? Oh, but once he drops his balls and crawls back, she'll consider it? :rolleyes:
The difference is like night and day, I'm telling you.

Slow moving ep, although it did have it's good moments. Messer & Flack at the game together was loads of fun, the writers really need to give us scenes like that more often, it reminded me of the "Recycling" ep from season 1, when Mac & Stella went to watch the dog show together at the end, ate hot dogs, & had fun. Dear Writers? More of that, please. :thumbsup:

Stella & Sheldon working a case together...including a field trip? Loved it!

Mac putting Jordan in her place when she fumed over him saying he wouldn't ride in a cab until the killer was caught? Priceless! :lol: I like Jordan, and I can understand the political/economic implications of Mac's statement, but he shut her up damn quick when he asked her if she was willing to take responsibility for the next victim. No? Yeeeeah, I thought so... :rolleyes:

The writers (and Sinise) did a good job of showing Mac's frustration & anger, without going overboard. Good job. And Bad Reed, trying to use family ties to back Mac into a corner. Good kid, but lousy judgment. And speaking of lousy judgment...goes to meet a stranger who texts him re: the killer, and gets into a cab, right after Mac warned him to watch who he's messing with? :wtf: You're smarter than that, Reed. Ambitious and eager for the Big Break, understandable. But that was an atrocious pair of decisions, as you will soon find out...

I felt no sympathy whatsoever for the idiot who was poisoned on the basketball court. Live Mean, Die Mean, eh? :evil: But as Faylinn pointed out, the "Former Overweight Person gets even with Mean People from the past by Killing Them" has been used once, twice...oh, maybe hundreds of times already. :rolleyes: It wasn't a horrible case, but fell short of my expectations, IMO.

And finally, the (IMO) lackluster, uninspired, poorly conceived/written/ acted D/L On Again/Off Again Faux-mance left a major bad taste in my mouth. The CSI franchise writers as a whole, can't seem to get the hang of writing good romance. They couldn't in Vegas, and they haven't done much better here, with this particular couple...so maybe they should just stop trying for awhile, and concentrate on what the show is supposed to be about - Crimes that knock our socks off, and Crime-Solving that makes us cheer. Pure and Simple. If I want to watch sophomoric angsty "romance", I'll go watch reruns of Saved by the Bell.

The majority of the ep earns a solid B, but because of the butt-clenchingly bad D/L tripe, I had to give it a C+. Looking forward to next week, though.

Also...

Flack, hon. Could you BE more obvious? Doggin' on Lindsay followed closely by "Boom. Nothin' but net, baby." You've got it baaaaaaaad. :lol:

Someone hopefully taped/ripped/is in the process of uploading that first scene 'cause it's going in the Flack/Messer priceless moments archive in my book. Very cool to have them out again, like the bar scene, only with way less angst. :p

Randomness ensuing...the episode was entertaining to say the least – Flack can flash us anytime, right peeps??? Sorry, highlight of my night, clearly, lolz! A- purely for Flack-skin:devil:...nothing else matters, lolz:guffaw:

Is there only one subway station in all of New York? Can’t find another one that’s open before march of ’09...bizarre:wtf:

Rikki –to-Danny “ You can’t have my metaphorical sugar, so here is my actual sugar...enjoy ;)” – good on her for moving. Sometimes a fresh perspective can help a person heal better than tappin the ass of the hottie neighbour...not that that doesn’t help either, but you know. Why did they make her look like a major cougar tonite? Bad lighting, unflattering shirt, overly feathered hair,...she reeked of cougar-escence ...Rawr...:p

Angry Mac is kinda scary...I’m not sure I likey...this cabbie thing is stressing him out, he needs a chill pill...lol When he was watching himself on tv, all I could come up with for his internal dialogue was “Wow...is that what I really look like? I need a little more rouge...” *facepalm*:lol:

Reed was a little sneaky and underhanded and journalistic. Sadly, I almost didn’t feel sorry for him getting into a cab, foolish boy...if he ends up dead I won’t be the least bit surprised. Who did he think was gonna meet him on a dark rainy corner at 10 at nite? Mac?:rolleyes:

I did not for a second, however, believe Lindsay was in danger...and btw – note to Lindsay, it rains elsewhere than Montana, and Montana-folk aren’t the only peeps who go for head-clearing rain walks...just to catch you up to speed...PS Linds...there’s a cabbie killer on the loose, just FYI...walk another three blocks to the next station...:wtf:

Ahh Hawkes...always there to swoop in and save the day,...next time try a little harder not to lick the bird poop off the tarp...k? The ‘concentrated-tongue-hanging-outta-my-mouth-look’ made me think he was gonna taste the evidence...*snort*:guffaw:

Love it when Stella and Hawkes team up. They are smashing together. What a kick in the teeth that the killer registered as a John Doe at that medical center. Couldn’t have been remotely easy for them...*sigh*:rolleyes:

Was not at all surprised by the ending for the basketball murder...sorry, but that ass totally deserved it even though the skinny cheerleader turned out to be a little mentally unstable by his doing. He was obnoxious from the get go. There are other ways to get back at people like that, like not doing anything or showing that their words affect you, yadda yadda...coming from someone who had food thrown at them in highschool...it sucks.

Ahhhhh my Flack...you are just scrumptious. :devil: I could devour every inch of you:devil::devil::devil:...sorry ...mind wandered...again... that one little inch of flesh is enough to keep me going for a long time...tho it does not count as a shirtless scene – to which we are still waiting for!

One thing did occur to me...Casual Flack, as scrumptious as you are, do you only own one shirt? I imagined his closet, tee hee...open it up to see a million fugly ties, several fugly dress shirts, and one casual shirt, tucked in the corner , buried by the mass of dress clothes, lol...Me thinks it’s the same shirt he donned (tee hee, pun intended) in Child’s Play. Still looks good,...hmm...maybe he’s like me and when he finds a shirt that looks good he buys like three or four of them, lolz:guffaw:

Danny desperately needs a haircut! The fauxhawk in front thing is just not workin...And practically begging Lindsay to come over...*sigh*...boys always want what they can’t have...you enjoy your sugar Danny... :)...it’ll make the coffee of life that much less bitter... ;)

PS - Fay...I lurvs reading your reviews...they make me all warm and happy inside...lolz...:lol:

I gave it a B

Overall the episode was good.

The Good

~ I liked the exchange btw Don and Danny in the first scene......
~ Danny and Don watching behind the two way mirror :devil::devil::devil:

The Bad

~ We've all seen dramatic changes in the main character Det. Mac Taylor,
the way he speaks, interrogates suspects and overall behaviour.

Things don't quite seem to be the same - he doesen't seem to carry integrity,honor, and responsibility quite the way he used to. To him it seems like a burden - now, more than ever before.

~ About him being "beat up" - As a detective , that's the job - its a responcibility - gotta learn to deal with it ; although it doesen't get easier with age.

As, far as Danny/ Lindsay goes............have to admit didn't quite go the way I thought it would.

I'm surprised at the fact Danny is still trying to have a relationship with Lindsay...after all that.......she became the 'rebound girl'.

If were her.......I'd dump Danny.....(long time ago) It was just a one night stand...who knew it that - this is what it would become.

Sadly Rikki is moving away.....and Danny and Lindsay are back to squire one.

Bummer.

Angry Mac is kinda scary...I’m not sure I likey...this cabbie thing is stressing him out, he needs a chill pill...lol When he was watching himself on tv, all I could come up with for his internal dialogue was “Wow...is that what I really look like? I need a little more rouge...” *facepalm*:lol:

You know, there was one point in this that I was watching Mac and said "Dude, you need a Xanax"... :lol:

I forgot to mention earlier that I really liked the scene between him and Stella. That deep thoughts, this is getting to me and you're the only one I trust to explain it to kind of scene. Just showed how close the two of them really are. When Mac asked her if they were really gonna catch this guy, it was weird, because he seemed to be doubting their abilities, if only for a moment. Very nice scene, I must say. :thumbsup:

Danny and Flack have an amazing comradery as well. I have to admit, I thought it was funny when he said "You should piss Lindsay off more often." Classic. :lol:

Back