Votes: 1 4.2%
  • D

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • D-

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • F

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Wow, another episode I really didn't like. I couldn't give two hoots about any of the victims and I certainly didn't feel anything for the moron who ended up being the killer. This definitely felt like a filler episode and it felt flat for me. There weren't even many good character moments. Flack hitting on the models was about the only thing I can think of that I liked.

D.

This episode felt really drawn out and slow. I ship Mac/Flack/Jo like it's my job. Gary's makeup was really obvious in several scenes.

And that's all I have to say about that.

I liked the episode. I think the whole party in the tractor trailer is pretty odd. I need to check with my friend in NYC and see if people do crazy stuff like that.

I will catch Hell for this, but I can see where the killer was coming from. I was an outcast as a kid and never had a chance to be with the jocks or the hottest guys. It sucks. I wouldn't go kill someone over my sucky social life, but the "hot" people don't realize what it is like to be a normal person. Even down to the killer having tutored the guy in college. That is what I am doing now. I tutor a football kid, who thinks he is God's gift to women. It really sucks being an older girl in this situation. Sure it is scary to be stalked by gross people, but the "hot" people should realize it is a gift to be wanted by the masses.

Overall I give this episode a B- because it was better than Holding Cell and held my attention.

This episode felt really drawn out and slow. I ship Mac/Flack/Jo like it's my job. Gary's makeup was really obvious in several scenes.And that's all I have to say about that.
Yes, I noticed that Gary didn't look as good in this episode, which was kind of a bummer. I guess they filmed it during one of his stressful weeks where he looked tired.

The episode has a good mystery in it. It made me awake the entire hour. I was curious what the connections between the victims would be.

A-

I liked this episode I thought it was a very interesting story, But I defiently felt the ending was unbelieveable rushed, they knew nothing about these people and why they were targeted, then they suddenly know everything about the killer (whose name i cant remember right now) it felt like the writers realized they hadnt solved the crime yet and they wrote something in like 5 mins.

The epsidoe defiently didnt have enough character development, so you didnt really care about any of them, esp. Jessica who I think the writers wanted you to care about most of all.

And Correct me if i'm wrong but didtn NY do a storyline about a mob guy son or nephew getting killed and the mob trailed Mac during the investagtion, already?? the whole time I was watching the episode I felt like we had seen that storyline before, esp when Mac walked up to the guy car, I may be wrong though or it could of been another CSI I watch all 3 so who knows...

And Correct me if i'm wrong but didtn NY do a storyline about a mob guy son or nephew getting killed and the mob trailed Mac during the investagtion, already?? the whole time I was watching the episode I felt like we had seen that storyline before, esp when Mac walked up to the guy car, I may be wrong though or it could of been another CSI I watch all 3 so who knows...

That is NY episode 'Zoo York.' The mob guy's nephew was killed and thrown in the tiger's place to make it looked like an accident. Yes, this episode reminded me of that too.

That is NY episode 'Zoo York.' The mob guy's nephew was killed and thrown in the tiger's place to make it looked like an accident. Yes, this episode reminded me of that too.
Yeah I remembered 'Zoo York' was it the same mobster guy?

C+.

I wasn't bored like others are mentioning - it's just that I feel CSI: NY has done many similar storylines like the one in tonight's episode. Crimes do happen at places other than parties and I wish the writers would utilize the many different things New York has to offer for a creative backdrop.

Gary's makeup was almost as bad as David Caruso's over on CSI: Miami. :lol: Yikes. On a more positive note: the scenes between Mac/Jo/Flack were :adore: as usual. If the show does face cancellation at the end of this season, I'm totally hoping for a new project where the three of them could reunite.

Limited amount of screentime for Danny and Lindsay. Disappointed about the former, couldn't give a rat's ass about the latter.

ETA: Oh, and as a reminder, members can edit their post up to 24 hours after the initial posting. This eliminates the need to double post. ;)

Last edited:
I wasn't bored like others are mentioning - it's just that I feel CSI: NY has done many similar storylines like the one in tonight's episode
That could be the reason it felt so drawn out to me. I mean, I was a bit surprised to realize the show was half over when I looked at the clock, so it couldn't have dragged that much. It managed to go quickly and feel slow at the same time, if that makes sense. :lol:

NYC has so many unique locations that seeing yet another episode open on a sexy party (The Latest Hip Craze, no less :rolleyes:) filled with people all over each other left me feeling meh - this makes two episodes in a row that opened the same way!

I looked at the clock a bit too. :lol:

The past few episodes haven't been as good as ones from earlier this season, but I still believe this is the best season the show has had in the past few years.

Yeah I remembered 'Zoo York' was it the same mobster guy?

No, it wasn't.

And that was one of the most glaring exapmles of why i totally agree that it felt like a splodged together ep of stuff that's already been done. Could the stalking mobster be any more of a copy?!

And bloody hell i'm getting tired of the glitzy, party, well-off side of NY! Whatever happened to bank robberies in chinatown, dirty bus depots, bike courriers, dock workers, rambling rat catchers and the like...?

Very 'meh' episode.....

Last edited:
Have to agree with many others. Between this episode of New York and the Mentalist, I felt I was simply watching remakes of episodes that have already been done before, right down to the mob guy killing the guy who killed his daughter.
Also on board with the others who are complaining about all the crimes being the rich part of NY. It's the fifth largest city in the world, there is so much more to it than the Upper East Side.

When they first started showing the people dancing inside the club, I had no idea it was inside a truck LOL. So, that surprised me.

I was bored with this episode to be honest. The only interesting parts for me were the scenes Paul-Ben Victor (as the father of the girl who died) was in. I just adore him. Always have ever since he played Hobbes on sci-fi channel's "Invisible Man".

The killer was Henry from What I Like About You (also played the crazy preacher dude on True Blood). I don't know the actor's name offhand.

Flack flirting with the models was cute.

Back