Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D

• D-

• F

• Total voters
Good episode and boy are they getting some great guest stars. Gregory Harrison, the seedy slimy attorney he looks the same but I'd think he'd tint his hair dark, it would take 10 years off his looks. The camraderie was great and Mac "Sue me":lol: As always enjoyable. I like Sela Ward, but I loved Melina, but think Jo as this character fits in perfect with the whole team.. good choice~

Gave it a B. Nice case...Interesting twists and turns.

Liked Gregory Harrison, but I thought it was funny that he looked at the table of gems for about 10 seconds and said, "What about the ring?"

Please, please, please trim Flack's hair. He's looking too cute and harmless. I want my short-haired scruffy man back...

Tobin

LOL at Mac saying he's work that case equally too when the laywer said that if he doesn't get the jewels back, Mac will be working his homicide.

Did they really make Anna do that little half dance thing? LOL, oh boy. That was awkward.

Loved the Mugger's expression when Flack told him what was in the bag.

Ass-dialing... Oh, Adam! His story about his ex-girlfriend haha. Loved Mac telling him to call him when he gets the results back but to call him with his hands not his ass. :lol:

Somehow I had a feeling that Danny's ex-partner would be the killer.

I figured the girl would turn the ring in at the end, but at least she didn't keep it.

All of Mac's scenes with the lawyer cracked me up. Snarky Mac... I love it!

I think Sela/Jo is fitting in nicely and I'm glad they're not shoving the character down the audience's throat.

Another good CSI:NY episode early in the season-much better than previous season..
A- for me...

The case was interesting from start to finish but the coincidences it had kind of killed it somehow.I was also expecting to see more about Danny and Belson as they used to be close friends in thr past.

Loved Adam and his scene with Mac about the ass thing...I do not remeber exactly...I also like the dance that Lindsay shared with Jo...

Lindsay = Nice shoes while investigating the high rise. And cute dance moves. No D/L, yes!

Don = Love his "dumbest thief" speech, it concludes that I will always expect to laugh the very second Donald Flack appears on any given scene on the show.

Danny = Love the well-deserved 2-worded chewing on Belson, I do miss explosive Danny moments like this.

Sheldon = Looking good as ever. I would like to read on backups to support him being sanctimonious. I agree with him and Danny choosing to give the bag of 5 mill back instead of risking having a cut-up jugular.

Adam = Love his "Jenny (867-5309)" reference with him singing, "I got it!" And the assdialing conversation with Mac was nice!

Mac's exchanges with Scumbag lawyer had me rolling, especially with the "lawyer-client confidentiality" line while the dead client is lying right in front of them.

Jo = Good to see her blending in nicely, though, I would love to see a little bit of harmless hazing of Miss FBI by the coleagues, like Lindsay when Mac gave her gross duties or Danny calling her "Montana".

I like that the crime scenes where in a high-rise suite, a helicopter on the beach, or in a parked car in front of a flower shop/warehouse. And was the high rise scene taken from the Clint Eastwood movie, where he was a thief who witnessed a brutal beating and murder? Looks like it to me.

I give this episode an A.

Last edited:
Jo = Good to see her blending in nicely, though, I would love to see a little bit of harmless hazing of Miss FBI by the coleagues, like Lindsay when Mac gave her gross duties or Danny calling her "Montana".

I think the reason we haven't seen that is because Jo didn't come in as the low person on the team. She took Stella's job, which is second in command to Mac. I think it would be inappropriate for the team to "haze" someone who is in a higher postition than they are.

I think the reason we haven't seen that is because Jo didn't come in as the low person on the team. She took Stella's job, which is second in command to Mac. I think it would be inappropriate for the team to "haze" someone who is in a higher postition than they are.

True and I think she should be excused from the hazing considering that she came in on her first day to an empty building aside from a dead body. LOL.

I just want to share something. Remember the (infrared) LEDs used by the robbers to hide their faces from CCTVs? It turns out it is possible. I watched a show on Discovery Channel last Wednesday and they showed how LEDs (put somewhere near your face) can lit up your face when viewed from CCTVs. CCTVs read the light that our naked eyes can't.

The only thing that's not true from that demonstration is that Lindsay said those LEDs aren't available in the market yet. But, they are very much available. Maybe this is just NY's way of avoiding robbers who might be watching to use those LEDs on their operations! :)

I'm still waiting for them to test the french fry from a pillow.

Last edited:
Back