Grade 'Not What It Looks Like'

Um, why wouldn't that sound device leave stress marks on the glass?

EDIT: I'm enjoying the diamond case so far-more than a simple robbery. Question: How exactly DID the conflict diamonds end up at the jewelry store?

I really liked this one! And shoot me, but I liked the final scene.

One thing I didn't get and it was probably because I was looking away - how did they get the iPod to play music outloud?

loved this eppy, def my fave... ending-- beautiful... whole eppy-- beautiful... I squeed for about, no wait, I'm still squeeing.

I thought that episode was INCREDIBLE. It had so much. Hawkes got a lot of screen time, plus Hammerbeck! Sensitive Hammerbeck! He has a daughter!

(ACW - The African dude was trying to sell the diamonds when it was robbed. His diamond got lost in the shuffle and the girls took it)

If you like DL, you were thrilled. If you don't, I don't think it was in your face.

Gary rocked this eppy, and Peyton did not annoy me like she did before. I enjoyed her Hammerbeck stuff - "Aw, can I at least watch?" I love him.

Jsut great - both cases were cool, loved this eppy!!!! A++++++++++++++++

midnight_tiptoes said:
I really liked this one! And shoot me, but I liked the final scene.

One thing I didn't get and it was probably because I was looking away - how did they get the iPod to play music outloud?

They had a player to make the sound in one of the I Love NY shopping bags.

ok...episode just ended for me, and im gonna watch it again in 2 hours when it comes on CBS (im in canada). i loved it. though im slighty ticked that they left all us D/L shippers waiting to see till next week for the fallout of the "moment" (hug/rescue) between danny and lindsay. grr. lol, but it made me happy.
and sid.......his comments when he first sees the mummified body kinda creeped me out. but it was nice to know he has a life outside the morgue that is somewhat normal (lets face it, his stories seem anything but) with the bringing up of his daughter.
ok, and how cute were the scenes with danny and the puppy? so sweet at the end, when he was talking to the dog:) anyways, great episode and i cant wait for next wednesday!

I liked it. Gave it an A-.

I will say that i am glad that there will be some sort of resolution in the danny/lindsay dance that is going on. I just wish that they wouldn't place two people together that have zero chemistry. IF that is the master plan.

Haven't made up my mind yet about Peyton and Mac. either working together or their relationship.

I simply adore Hammerback. LOVE HIM

Hammerbeck is the shiznit.
I was a little taken aback at the news that he has a daughter, b

but even dirty old men need love. Stella looked like she wanted to hug him but was afraid he might cop a feel.

^ :lol: Hammerback so wants to cop a feel on stella. Of course, when you wear clothing that your cleavage falls all out and Hammerback can't help but look, it is to be expected.

I hate freakin' Pacific time! :mad: I'll see this episode in like 8 yrs. :lol:

Hammerback copping a feel? He does love him some Stella. :lol:

What was the end scene?

I enjoyed it but I *need* to go ask something in the spoiler area.

Hammerback's comment was intriguing, I hope they expand on the daughter thing later. LOL about what someone just said about Stella wanting to hug him. Funny.

I did find myself going "will you two quit flirting" during the M/P scenes...it's okay at first but then it starts to get on my nerves a little.

hmm, did they say Danny's dog? That was a cute scene there.

Agreed on the mummy scene and the coin toss being funny.

Anyway, I voted A.

Back