Golden Globes 2007.

I'm happy about Hugh Laurie winning his second Golden Globe.
I hope someone upload his speech on youtube.

I'm a little bit confused,did Helen Mirren win 2 Golden Globes,one for Elizabeth I and other for portraying Elisabeth II in The Queen? I watched The Queen and she was awesome,I think she'll win an Oscar too.

Alex,didn't you have enough with the original Colombian Ugly Betty and now with the Spanish version that you want to watch the USA version too?You must be a soap opera freak. :lol:

Hormiga said:
Alex,didn't you have enough with the original Colombian Ugly Betty and now with the Spanish version that you want to watch the USA version too?You must be a soap opera freak. :lol:

Not, I am not going to see her, we have enough better series to see that a soap opera. In addition, I do not like Bea.

Congrats to Grey's Anatomy, Ugly Betty and America Ferrera.
bigsmile3.gif

I love watching those two shows!
clapsmiley.gif
clapsmiley.gif
clapsmiley.gif

-------------
HotCouples.jpg

Awww I'm sad that the Office, Steve Carrell & Borat lost but I'm happy that both Huge Laurie & Sacha Baron Cohen won :D. Hugh's speech was frigging hilarious.

I couldn't believe how blunt Maria Menounos was with America Ferrera :eek:. Poor America was put right on the spot. My mom joked that if Maria's career in America fails she can always go to Greece & do something there :lol:.

Hormiga said:
I'm a little bit confused,did Helen Mirren win 2 Golden Globes,one for Elizabeth I and other for portraying Elisabeth II in The Queen? I watched The Queen and she was awesome,I think she'll win an Oscar too.

Confuzzling isn't it :p I have to see The Queen as well :D

I'm pretty gutted Johnny Depp didn't win, but a great night for us Brits. Very pleased Bill Nighy won. :D

I was happy that Meryl Streep won.. I saw this film "The Devil Wears Prada" and was overwhelmed by her performance. and told my daughter at the time I see Oscar.. so GG next best thing. and I loved her acceptance speech, saying "I, think I've wokred with everybody in this room" :lol:and I was glad to see Kyra Sedgwick win, she so fantastic in "The Closer", and Warren Beatty, the special award..except he went on and on to long :mad: and of course Helen Mirren.. she's great in everything she does.. other then those I really didn't care about the rest that won.. I was surprised that Forest Whitaker, won over Leonardo..so he must really be good!!!

Back