Gil & Sofia #2-Let's have dinner. Shall we?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by KiraGrissom, Oct 18, 2005.

1. lament

lament Captain

To reiterate what fsg said, if it didn't happen on this board, please don't bring it in here. There's nothing we can do about it, and bringing it up just creates further rancor between the ships.

If it happens on this board, contact us with the relevant information so that we can handle it.

2. grumpy

grumpy Prime Suspect

that picture really shows off her beautiful blue eyes. I bet Gil loves to stare into them for hours.

3. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Welcome Grumpy! Excited to see another person want to join in all the grand Gofia times.

So something I always like to ask new posters. What is your favorite Gil/Sofia episode?

Still loving how Taz said "spring is for lover's". Got me thinking of outdoor activities. Got to be plenty of putt putt golf courses in Vegas. How fun would that be to do one night. She can act frustrated cause she can't hit the golf ball. He can get behind her and show her how to properly hold the golf club. A little hip to hip action going on as he shows her how to swing the club. Is it warm in here or is it just me? :p

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey Tazzer, I finally made it. It only took me four times trying to register. As Tazzer knows, I'm a Sofia, Lady H. and Cath fan. Griss would look fine with any of them!

5. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

Warning: Romantic talk ahead

[​IMG]

A Big Howdy & Welcome to Grock & Grumpy!

Glad ya'll found are happy & fun corner of the world and will come by often.

Let see if my old brain can remember what it is I was suppose to talk about........old age is not kind.

Oh the peeps - yes, Gil can be Sofia's peep in his lemony-yellow spring shirt. She can make his eyes bulge out when she takes one of those sugary-treats and slowly sucks the peep head into her mouth. Gotta love that Easter candy!

I see them going to the art museum on Easter Sunday to take in some creative beauty then out for a nice dinner. Gil would just love to talk about art to her and all he learned from his mother. Sofia would love to for this day to put aside her cop cloths and slip into a light-material spring dress. Heck maybe even a hat, remember when that was the big thing to pick out that special Easter hat.

I’m sure Gil would want to slip in a quick visit to the butterfly habitat over at the Bellagio right before dinner. Heck, he would take her to Circo, the restaurant that overlooks the lake & fountains just to have dinner out on the patio area.

Spring is for Lovers – gotta love that - Viva Love Baby!

6. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

First of all I wanted to Welcome our newest member Grock!

Tazzer you just described a phenomenal Spring Easter day for this perfect couple. You painted a beautiful picture for all of us to have the pleasure of sharing. Thanks!

Now see what rewards Gil is reeping from simple things. Before the two headed out for this glorious day together, I pictured this happening.

Sofia wakes up to the smell of coffee. She crawls out of bed all groggy and walks into the kitchen rubbing her eyes. There stands Gil next an Easter basket and a pot of spring flowers(ones she can replant later so she can enjoy them all summer). Course as Taz so nicely pointed out earlier, he adorned her neck with that sweet heart necklace.

Those peeps are too irresistable, so she goes right for them first, plucking one out of the package while he pours her coffee. Then Gil gets the show of his life when she slowly puts the yellow sugary confection in her mouth sucks the head off. Bits of sugar remain on her lips and when he leans in to kiss her, he gets the extra treat of sharing the leftover candy with her. However,he already thinks her kiss is sweet enough.

Imagine how much he would enjoy seeing her so lady like. How stunning she would appear to him, her dress flowing in the slight breeze. The blonde highlights in her hair glowing in the warm sun. Captivating. Holding hands as they take a leisurely stroll enjoying one another to the fullest extent.

Love Is In The Air Baby!

7. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Been busy the last couple of days, but Gofia has not slipped my mind. I have been reading the newest C.S.I. Las Vegas book by Max Collins. This one is based on fifth season when the crew was split and we get the pleasure of Sofia gracing the pages. I liked this exerpt from the book. Just highligting small sections I found interesting.

Sofia Curtis appeared in the doorway, blonde hair flowing free today,unfettered from its occasional ponytail.

Sitting at her computer monitor, Sara had finally removed the last layer from the pile of footprints they found in Grace Salfer's doorway.

"Where's Grissom?" Sofia asked.

"Don't know."

Sara told her about the footprints.

"You've eliminated alot thought-that's good."

Sara looked from the screen to the blonde C.S.I.

"Why do you need to see Grissom?"

Sofia frowned. "Think I found something.....but not sure."

Before Sofia could respond, Nick popped up behind her in the doorway. "Anybody seen Grissom?"

"No." Sofia said, glancing back at him. I am looking for Gil, too.

Anyways great book, worth a read.

8. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

Nice descriptions being used in that book, thanks LSB.

Yes, we know only a few that have the level of comfort with Griss to call him by his first name. Have to agree, that is music to my ears that Sofia is in that exclusive club.

I get the heebie-jeebies just thinking about referring to my hubby by our last name.

[​IMG]

So the question of the day:
    Does Gil prefer seeing Sofia with her hair up in a pony-tail or down so it flows around her lovely face and stops at those assets?

[​IMG]

9. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Tough question to answer.

Going with hair down for my main answer. My reasoning behind this choice is because he first met her in "Formalities" with her hair down and we know the hypnotic spell she had on him. He couldn't keep his eyes from roaming. Think Gil could handle following the silky flow of her hair to her "assets". :devil:

However, her hair up is sexy as well. First of all makes her big blue eyes stand out more. Plus he gets to look at her long, sexy, kissable neck. I know he has to refrain himself from wanting to reach out and carress her neck.

Which leads me to this theory.

The couple who plays together, stays together.

Like in the book from Max Collins, Sofia is looking for Gil. Well she could have simply paged him or called him. Never occured to me he could have purposely not answered her call.

A new game they can play at work. Adult hide-n-seek. The thrill of the hunt.

One...two...three..four...ready or not here I come. How exciting the unknown can be sometimes.

10. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

Warning: Gil & Sofia Romantic Talk Below

Well my answer is two fold –

Many guys love women with long flowing hair, so Gil most definitely likes to see Sofia’s long blonde hair down to dance in the wind. She no doubt is his Lady Godiva (another kick-ass women bucking the system)at home with the ‘assets’ barely covered.

Now he would also enjoy seeing her with her hair tied back in a ponytail because of those other assets you mentioned LSB but also because Gil would love to be the one to free her golden main and run his hands through it.

Yes, the adult hide-n-seek along with the thrill of the hunt I have seen somewhere before and it is great fun. Hmm wonder where that could have been? Ya'know those phones they carry have the ability to work as walkie-talkies, so in the book Sofia could have also tried to find him that way, but what fun is that.

No, pulse racing and breath hitched in the throat as she comes upon a new room to look into for him that is foreplay for them. And just like I thought before you even typed it, the grin Gil gets after being found is conformation of their adult fun & games at work.

[​IMG]

11. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Hey Tazz! [​IMG]

Yes, this ship is all about fun! :D

And for the record, I love when her hair is down. Very sexy. :p

-----------------------------
    [​IMG]

12. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

This made me think of another advantage of her long hair being down. Can picture Sofia sitting at her vanity table in a satiny, long night gown brushing her hair. Gil is sitting on the edge of the bed. She can see him watching her in the mirror. He slowly walks up to her and takes the brush gently from her hands.

"Let me." He whispers against her ear, inhaling her freshly washed hair. Kneeling by her, he takes his time brushing her hair until it shines like strands of gold thread.

Man, it is so easy falling into fantasy land when talking about this romantic couple. Give you such a warm fuzzy feeling inside. :D

13. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Oooohh I want him to brush my long dark hair. :lol: And just the thought of Gil whispering in my ears . . . I'm having very happy thoughts. :D

--------------------------------
    [​IMG]

14. Guest

Guest Guest

And let's not forget about Sara Sidle she's also still desperatly in love with Grissom.
    Gee I wonder what it is with this guy that all the ladies love hehe ;)

15. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

Okay let’s look at the evidence...

Hair Up
    [​IMG]

Hair Down
    [​IMG]