Gil & Sofia #2-Let's have dinner. Shall we?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by KiraGrissom, Oct 18, 2005.

1. ruzila

ruzila CSI Level Two

Hey Sofia Willows If u look up above you, you'll see another GCer :D But it doesnt matter where ur from, just where ur at. :) So pull up a chair to the table of Gil of Sofia and have a drink with us, even if its a tall glass of water. These two look mighty fine together. :cool:

2. Sofia_Willows

Sofia_Willows Hit and Run

Thanks, ruzila - I've noticed that it seems like a few of the people who post here are also GCR - well, I guess we just want to see Gil happy with at least one lovely blonde (if not two ;)) lol.

I'm really happy to have found this board, though - it's hard finding a place where Sofia, and Gofia, for that matter, fans are welcome.

Yes They Do.

3. Arturtle

Arturtle Lab Technician

i agree its hard to find boards that gofia and sofia fans exist...unlike some boards starting with Y that bashes her all day :( ..

anyway a big welcome to you Sofia_Willows ..hope wecan keep this as active as possible :D

4. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

Hey Sofia W, Ruzila, & Hottie - happy to see ya'll hopping on board our always fun-loving ship, where everyday is a wonderful & sunny day. :)

Gil & Sofia Baby!

We might not post a lot, but it is always quality over quantity here, plus as you see, the best artists hang out here.

For additional Gofia fun, check out the YoBang Role Play thread where LadySB and myself are writing this adorable couple.

Then there is the CSI Curtis Appreciation Page for more Sofia/Louise all the time – without all the petty bashing.

And CSI:Confessions has some Gil & Sofia stories up.

Now for some more songs, gotta have this Chicago classic in honor of Billy & me:

Styx’s Lady

Lady, when YOU'RE WITH ME, I'M SMILING
    Give me all your love
    Your hands build me up when I'm sinking
    Touch me and my troubles all fade

Lady from the moment I saw you standing all alone
    You gave all the love that I needed
    So shy like a child who had grown
    You're my

Lady of the morning
    Love shines in your eyes
    Sparkling, clear and lovely
    You're my lady

Lady turn me on when I'm lonely
    show me all your charms
    Evenings when you lay down beside me
    Take me gently into your arms
    You're my.

Lady of the morning
    Love shines in your eyes
    Sparkling, clear and lovely
    You're my lady

5. Sofia_Willows

Thanks so much for the welcome, Tazzer and Arturtle - to be honest, the second I say I'm a Gofia or Sofia fan, I'm quite used to getting ignored.

I've read a few of your stories and I always find them entertaining, Tazzer - as a GCR I've been to Confessions quite a few times. And I've been lurking on the YoBang roleplay - lots of good X-rated fun. :D

And yeah - the certain "Y" forum isn't exactly all that hospitable.

Anyway - back to this ship.

I really like how in the few scenes they've had together this season, the two actors make the most of it - and I'm very glad that there isn't as much animosity towards Sofia from the other characters as well.

She seems to be fitting in at last (a big part of that in thanks to Brass), so hopefully she and Gil can get together. Lord knows he can't take his eyes off of her when she's around.

6. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Wow, go away for a weekend and you miss all kinds of fun Gil/Sofia goodies. ;)

First of all a big Gofia welcome to Sofia_Willows .

[​IMG]

I would love to see a closer shot of that picture. I keep thinking it was one those past, present, future pendants. Think its a good idea to keep an eye on her left hand. That engagement ring could pop up at any time BABY!

[​IMG]
    Now this is what I am talking about, what more proof would anyone need. That is love at first sight! If he looked at her any harder he would burn a whole in her dress. Bet he wished he had X-ray glasses. :lol:

Taz great song pick Styx’s Lady. Very fitting lyrics for this irresistable couple. All these songs just give you such a warm loving feeling. Nothing but love in this ship. Why its a great place to have fun and celebrate the joy of a couple perfect for each other.

Hottie, Ruzila glad you keep dropping in to join the party. I feel the Gofia love growing!

Wonder if Gil was there watching Sofia in court in "Unusual Suspects"?

7. Sofia_Willows

Well, this certainly is the thread to post at - thanks for all of the love, guys! lol

Nah - it's his day off. He was making everything perfect for her when she got home ;)

Hey - in about ten minutes he had the answer to his question anyway.

8. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Now this sounds like something Gil might enjoy watching. Plus, he could help her practice her moves at home. Sofia could teach him all kinds of new positions. :p (Pulling mind out of gutter before it can sink any deeper.)

However, I can see her being interested in his bugs. How cute! The two of them with magnifying glasses leaning over a table of insects. Gil blabbing away and Sofia taking every word he says to heart. I could see her trying to impress him by memorizing names of his favorite creepy crawlies.

Might be a bit corny, but I could imagine Gil slipping an engagement ring in a jar of bugs. Have her reach in to pick one out and she finds the ring instead.

He he...all this talk about Gil buying Sofia jewelry has got me all giddy. :p

9. Sofia_Willows

That is SO Gil to me - doing something he thinks is romantic in a way that anyone else mind find odd. But Sofia would probably love it - I can see her really just finding all of his quirks cute. And, like you said, taking the time to learn all about them for him.

How did all of this start?

10. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Quick recap of how this started for you Sofia Willows.

In the episode "Up In Smoke" we see Sofia visit Gil in his office. First scene Gil has in this episode. Sofia is wearing no earrings at the time. When she leaves his office them man scatters out of his seat to follow her. The next scene we see Sofia in she is wearing new earrings. So that is how we started the whole jewelry talk.

Last season Sofia wore simple jewelry. This year starting to see diamonds and nicer pieces. Which as Taz mentioned, usually is a sign of a man in her life. She clearly stated in "Bodies of Motion she would be 'seeing him around.'

Speaking of "Bodies in Motion" got me to thinking of how Brass says 'Surprise' when Gil realizes Sofia is back. I can see Brass still having a hand in working it out here lately so Gil gets to see Sofia. I think he is making sure these two love birds stay together.

1. Brass was there in "Formalities on the balcony watching Gil be a wreck when Sofia changes. He leaves as soon as he notices Gil can't take his eyes off of her.

2. "No Humans Involved", Gil tells Brass Sofia likes to talk to herself. Brass just kinda raises his brow over the fact Gil has to share information with him about her. When you fancy someone you talk about them. Then later when Sofia returns from "chasing evidence" Brass gets it when Gil wants to talk to Sofia alone.

So right here are pieces of proof showing how Gil and Sofia's relationship evolve right in front of a co-workes eyes. Gotta love the romance.

Viva Gofia!

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi. I'm new and so thanks for the recap, LadySaraButterfly.

Whoever said it doesn't matter where one is coming from is right. I love this ship. It brings back the glorifyingly giddy moments in Vegas.

12. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

Welcome Cara!

[​IMG]

Nice to see more people starting to see that this ship is nothing less then FUN all the time. Two attractive people enjoying each others company, humor, thoughts and we like to speculate - bed.

From the get go, the producers wanted Gil's new love interest to have that BAM immediate chemistry with him and they did a great job in casting Sofia. A kick-ass, blue-eye blonde bombshell that rocks his world.

Gotta Love It Baby!

13. Sofia_Willows

Aah, Gotchya - Knowing what a work-a-holic Grissom is, she probably hand-delivered him that info once again (like in Secrets and Flies) to remind him of a date they had later - which he then had to make up for with a present :D.

And Brass is quite clearly a Gofia shipper - I love both of my ships, but this one was definitely romance right out of the gate.

After all, I can't see the writers bringing Sofia on as a love interest and then just dropping it after a season. We're probably gearing up to Gil having to decide between his two lovely blonde women.

I'll bet that Gil took Sofia out right after Bodies in Motion to, uh "welcome her back" to Las Vegas. Only this time it was dinner at his place. And since then they've been carrying on with little dates or so, making sure they stay absolutely professional at the office so that no one suspects.

I mean, you don't need to be falling all over your man at work or making uncomfortable comments in front of your co-workers. Frankly I would find that rude, and totally unbecoming of someone like Sofia or Gil.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Happy to be a Gofia shipper. We love it here.

15. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

Heck, I don't think he waited that long. After his car-condom comment, him and Sofia leave and let others deal with the car. I think they went out to eat right then and there. This would allow them to get out of the heat of the day and do some major catching up. Plus with condoms on his mind, and been given a second chance, Gil was not going to let Sofia get away from him this time.

Car Condoms