Gil and Lady Heather #5 - Soul Mates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arturtle said:
definitely!tptb should start looking at ratings and focusing on the major WANTS of the audience and not a small minority of the fans needs :D.Lh is a good example why ratings are forever that high when she recurs in CSI.Grissom and LH can speak volumes without even mentioning a word and that sort of chemistry is hard to come by in the entertainment biz especially in TV shows .
The ratings tells us alot actually,but CM and friends has started ignoring our views and persisting into jumping the sharks

Yeah, it's too bad. :( Funny just about everyone says CSI has "jumped the shark." :eek:

Yes, we KNOW Gil and Heather can speak VOLUMES just staring at each other.
luvlove.gif

-----------------------
Love.jpg

iheartnickcath said:
On Topic, Since we do know that Zoe had a baby, do you think it'll bring LH back?
I'm guessing that definitely will be the next LH installment. TPTB probably didn't realize we'd look closely at what was written on the experiment notes that Gil was looking through in POTTR.

Then again- we're talking about continuity from TPTB. They haven't learned that word yet.

yeah really..

Hopefully they'll see that they do have a great storyline that needs to be told there.

I also hope that the that will be the storyline to bring Lh back to CSI..
TPTB should do reflection .. maybe open a forum or poll for viewers to let them know our needs?

Thank GOODNESS! I thought I was the only one who thought Grissom should be with Lady Heather. They are soul mates
They have great chemistry together. I believe TPTB tried to give some resolution to Gris and Sara. So that is why they tied up "Way to GO' Like they did.
I do wish he looked at LH in POTTR like he looked at Sara in WTG or like he has looked at LH earlier.
I discussed this in the episode thread
and it's SO obvious that they have been together either "that way" or not
there is a familiarity between them
I will be posting most of my topics here because I LOVE THEM TOGETHER!

Looking back at Season 6, there are few eps worth watching over and over. :rolleyes:

Ones that I don't care for I'll see once and it's no longer apart of my memory *ahem* WTG.
In fact, I tape over them. What's the point in keeping the eps you don't care for, right? :lol: :lol:
So I don't have a clue about the look that you're talking about Hunter. :lol: :lol:
Let's leave it that way thank you. :D

So what's your favorite Lady H line?

This is one of my faves:

LADY HEATHER: "Honey, there are a lot of things you can give a man -- your body, your time, even your heart. But the one thing you can never, ever, ever let go of is your power."

---------------------------
theHugBug.jpg

"You forfeited the right to give me advise a long time ago"
That is my favorite Lady H line
that implies they have been intimate
and I keep my favs too
Slaves of Las Vegas, Lady Heather's Box, Pirates of the Third Reich, Butterflied, A Bullet Runs Through It, Jackpot,
The Pilot (of the series), and I had to keep Way to GO, just so I could remind my self...

Thanks
I love them together. Great Stuff. Good for Billy for his favorite episodes are with Lady Heather.
my favorite line of Grissom's is

"I am loosing my balance" in Lady Heather's Box
when he is looking right at her before they.....
MMMMM

BTW- this may sound starange, but I have a GREAT story Grissom and Lady Heather(very slashy, don't worry I won't post it here) ;)
any one know a site where I could?

More Lines . . .

This one was mention before but I love it! :D

LADY HEATHER: You forfeited the right to give me advice some time ago. But thank you.

LADY HEATHER : In my experience, Mr. Grissom, some men go to the theater ... some men are the theater. Either way, what I offer is a chance for submission or control, whichever's required. Sometimes a client doesn't know what he wants until I show him. :p

-----------------------------
Help.jpg

Cool, thanks, Catherinesmyidol
and I like that line of Lady Heather too
I do like it when she says to never give a man your power either
WP_Rocks_MY_World: Do you think she was talking about Grissom when she said your line to him? :p that a client doesn't know what they want until I show it to them ( Grissom :)

LadyMelinda, I have to type it first. It's pen and paper right now
and I guess I am now confused by the definition of SLASH
is it two guys or just a sexual encouter between two people?
:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back