Gil<3Cath #28: Love Is Sharing Water, Glasses and Everything

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Sep 27, 2007.

?

Pick your favorite titles for the next Gil<3Cath thread!

1. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--He Shares His Apartment with Her

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Because They Share Apartments

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Seek and Ye Shall Find

1 vote(s)
    3.1%
  4. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Because They Can't Stand Being Apart

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--It's Always There

2 vote(s)
    6.3%
  6. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Simmering, Brewing and Loving

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Because They Can't Help Themselves

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Sexing Up the City of Sin

11 vote(s)
    34.4%
  9. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Enough Chemistry to Power Vegas

18 vote(s)
    56.3%
  1. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Re: Gil<3Cath #28: Love Is Sharing Water, Glasses and Everyt

LOL Rissa. :D Okay here are the spoiler pics. Because they are spoiler pics, I'm posting just text links. They're from 8x06 Who & What btw. :)

Pic One
    Pic Two
    Pic Three

No ams, Catherine doesn't need to have a "go" at Gil although I really want that. LOL. But just have a say would be nice. She just isn't one who'd keep her opinion on such things to herself.

2. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

Yeah, I'd really like to hear what she has to say.

And after last night's ep, since it was so obvious how the case affected Catherine with the death of the little girl, I'm wondering how Grissom reacted. I think this calls for a fic *hint hint*.

3. 27dayz

27dayz Police Officer

I don't know whether or not I liked that last scene in Go To Hell. It was obvious Cath was upset by the kid's death. On the one hand, and it was so nice to see that it was Grissom who came to the crime scene, because its just fitting that he'd be there.

On the other hand, I just want to shake him for not saying anything, or offering a comforting shoulder like he did when Keppler died. And for being more interested in a bee than Cath...how could he look at anything else when Cath is in the room? :confused:

4. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

That's what I was thinking too. ;)

I liked the episode. Nice to see the Grissom arched eyebrow from previous seasons.

I loved that is was Him that walked into the room to be with Cath when the girl fell.... that was great and there was no dialog, even better. More eye communication between them but not enough...

oh well, a good episode overall

off to the episode thread

5. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

LOL I bet Anne could turn it into angsty smut. :lol:

I haven't watched Go to Hell yet, just the last scene because I've heard so many people talk about it. I LOVE Catherine's facial expression when the girl fell right in front of her. I also liked the look she and Gil shared, but that's probably it. LOL.

6. GraveyardIntern

GraveyardIntern Pathologist

I actually really liked Go to Hell. It was a fresh episode, for one thing. I don't think we've had that many episodes that mention exorcism in any way. Although it might have been cool to get into that a little more rather than have the whole rapist/pedo storyline. I don't know, I really did like it and thought it was well done.

The girl falling right in front of Catherine was...very gruesome, I think, but it did make for some good drama. Liked the way Marg looked at Billy when he came in, and hated how Gil just looked away quickly when she was feeling...well pretty bad, I would imagine. Oh well. Most G/C we've had in a while. Can't complain.

7. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Actually, I liked the scene the way they played it out - sort of, because it could have been better, and it definitely could have been worse.
    IMO, He didn't go to comfort her because she was already processing the scene (taking pictures), and I'm sure she was trying to get through processing as quickly as possible to get home and talk to Lindsey. The look between them spoke volumes more than any dialogue could have - because knowing TPTB, they would have incorporated some lame conversation or Grissom-ism that would have really sucked.
    These days, the less shown on screen, the better. Because TPTB always mess it up.

8. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

LOL kay, I feel your pain, especially after seeing the C/G scene in the preview for the next episode. I was like "what, you're lecturing others when you're the one that needs the most lectures?!" Gee I just hope it will be played out in a different context than what I expect. :lol: I did like the look they shared, though. :)

9. 27dayz

27dayz Police Officer

I can see your points. It may be better that they didn't show much. TPTB do have a knack for messing with a good thing. You've gotta admit, though, it would be so great to see some of that awsum chemistry that made the earlier seasons so good. Thats all I really want.

10. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I think an advisable thing for TPTB, is to write an episode where the entire cast is locked in a room. This should be for half the episode, so the characters can deal, then everyone should leave except for Grissom and Catherine, who are left locked in the room until they sort things out.

11. Lunalove

Lunalove Police Officer

^ You mean until they start taking things off, right?! ;) :devil:

‹- See I'm finally flying the Purejoy-flag! :D

12. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Hey Drumchik that's a great idea ;)

They should come to some sort of truce after they argue it out. I love it ( I know, I'm weird) When Gil and Cath agrue. They are so hot. :devil:
    Then Lunalove they can start taking things off... :D
    PS- Like your icon, Lunalove :)

13. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Lunalove, I LOVE the icon.

And you know what - I might even make a fic about that idea...CSIs locked in a room. That could be fun.

14. Lunalove

Lunalove Police Officer

^ My mission is complete! :lol:

hhunter you can call me weird too, then. Angry-smut. *sigh* Is there anything better? :devil:

I believe that it is Erica who is the artist responsible for my new avie...

15. GraveyardIntern

GraveyardIntern Pathologist

Well I'm not very shocked about Jorja's news and the fact that she is leaving. God I hope it just ends cleanly rather than make me sick to my stomach to the very last minute.

Although I've believed that Sara was never my favourite character, it's going to be weird without her. A part of me is going to miss seeing her in the corner of the screen and her interactions with the other characters. It'll probably feel like something huge is missing. But...I don't know if Ronnie was placed there to fill that gap? I have no idea what's happening there though..

Anyway, G/C forever, right? :lol: Stay true.