Gil<3Cath #28: Love Is Sharing Water, Glasses and Everything

Pick your favorite titles for the next Gil<3Cath thread!

• Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--He Shares His Apartment with Her

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Because They Share Apartments

• Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Seek and Ye Shall Find

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Because They Can't Stand Being Apart

• Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--It's Always There

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Simmering, Brewing and Loving

• Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Because They Can't Help Themselves

• Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Sexing Up the City of Sin

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Enough Chemistry to Power Vegas

Votes: 18 56.3%

• Total voters
Re: Gil<3Cath #28: Love Is Sharing Water, Glasses and Everyt

Yeah, they were all on WPAP. Especially the dailies caps for Weeping Willows. I'm making icons of Billy's wink right now, and it just seems like they're really comfortable. Make sure you look through all the dailies, there are a couple of very cute ones. :lol:

Yeah...G/C was majorly lacking in the premiere, as purejoylove just said. I mean...this was about Sara, and I'm not saying that it shouldn't have been. But as a G/C shipper, I can't help but always be disappointed by the lack of it. :(

The funny thing is, I don't think it's something you can really "cool" and I think that's why TPTB hardly had Marg and Billy in the same scene.
I totally agree. I mean our ship is fantastic, but our ship deserves TPTB's attention! Damn it.

They have easily the best chemistry on the show and no matter what happens with Cath and Gil's relationships (with other people), that will still stay!

Marg said something about Grillows having the chemistry without having them doing it. Well, the chemistry right now is... HOT! HOT! HOT! So imagine what it will be, when they DO get it on. ;) :devil: God, it'll be U-N-D-E-N-I-A-B-L-E.

Unless... they are already getting it on!:D

Of course they are ;)

How do you think they cooled down after all that time in the desert?

*giggle*

Gil: I'll take Catherine in the shower

Hey guys, I need some help. cloud8nhalf (aka dirtyVEGAS at BTA) who made my current icon asked if I had any caps of the second ET kiss. She needs it for the new fan art she's making. I don't have any right now, though. If you have any screepcaps of that clip, could you please post them for us? Thanks a lot!

Ooooh that gave me an idea.

Gil: I'll take Catherine in front of the camera. LOL.

Here's my two-cents....

emmys2003_03.jpg
:D

I am still trying to get over the beard. :lol:

Here are the caps of the 2nd kiss. Hope these help ;)

280_mhelgenberger_wpetersen_070502_.jpg

Ok I thought I had more lol. Apparently not! :D

I have more since I needed them for my siggie, but..I think the one ams posted is probably the best quality one which was posted on the ET website, so I suggest you go with that one. :)

Oooh thanks ams. :D Yeah I capped the kiss, too, to make my "mutual fans of each other" avatar, but I deleted the caps after the avvie was done. :lol: *slaps self*

YAY! Great kiss! :D Love it! Shows how great of friends Billy and Marg are.

Erica: *gasp* I LOVE that Mutual fans icon! =) I have it on my userpics on LJ. :) I love ALL of your artwork! ;)

^ Hehe thanks Cordelia. Your artwork is great! Hey I didn't know you lived in Hong Kong. Do you happen to speak Chinese? LOLOL.

And lookie here's DV's new piece of C/G art. It's so cute! :lol:

You're welcome. :) Haha, yep. I live in HK, but I both British and Chinese blood. I also lived in US before I moved to HK last year. :rolleyes: It's very weird. :lol: Yep, I speak some Mandarin and some Cantonese? What about you?

Thanks for the adorable Grillows art! I just want to hug the little cariatures.

EDIT: *WAVES* HEY GUYS! I'VE GOT A NEW AVVIE! :D Check it out! ;)

Omg how cute is that? How does DV do them? *applaudes* Excelento. Love 'um.

Kissy loving that *points to avi* I need to learn how to do animated avis. Baaaah.

Erica, no worries about the piccy, I think my others I had are on my pc at home. Will upload them to Photobucket when I go home :D

Love your icon, Kissy. It's cuteeeeee.

And, sorry to butt in on your conversation, but... I don't speak Chinese, but I'm learning it. ^_^

Oh, and Gravy, while I was posting, I had to stop and stare at your banner for about a minute or two. STill can't get over it. It rules.

Haha I couldn't get over it either. I'm glad you love it. It really is the best kiss ever LOL . It can't get any more shipper heaven than that kiss. Its why I started to love ET. I think Billy loves it too since he can kiss Marg when they're around. Heh. I love your banner too. LOL

Yay Asian power. I'm from the little peninsula that is korea hehe. Asia just does it better. :lol:

Don't you ever change that banner missy lady! It truly is the shizzles. Did you slow it down a bit? And who cares if its Marg & Billy, let's pretend it's not LOL. It just gets better with time I swear, the more I watch it, the more I love it. :D YUM!

Back