Gil<3Cath #28: Love Is Sharing Water, Glasses and Everything

Pick your favorite titles for the next Gil<3Cath thread!

• Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--He Shares His Apartment with Her

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Because They Share Apartments

• Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Seek and Ye Shall Find

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Because They Can't Stand Being Apart

• Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--It's Always There

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Simmering, Brewing and Loving

• Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Because They Can't Help Themselves

• Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Sexing Up the City of Sin

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Enough Chemistry to Power Vegas

Votes: 18 56.3%

• Total voters
Re: Gil<3Cath #28: Love Is Sharing Water, Glasses and Everyt

I do hope eventually she'd be like "What the hell" to Gil, though. He kind of needs a kick in the pants. But maybe that's just me, because he's been kind of a jerk lately. And I'm like teh queen of angst. ^_^

But yeah. Seeing Catherine console him would be good. I hope that if we see the team comforting Gil, Cath's scene with him has a little more something than the other guy's.

I dunno... :/

If they have aloof Catherine, just like they had aloof Gil for so many other things, I will be so angry. What happened to them? Did they just get sick of each other? Like...what? >.< I, for the life of me, cannot understand what is going on in TPTB's minds and I want to know IF they do indeed have a plan for these two. Perhaps they will just keep it going like this and have Gil also ride off into the sunset without Catherine knowing about it. I can so see it happening. -_-;;

Yeah... I kinda feel like the CSI we have now is NOTHING at all like the first few eps of CSI. And it makes me sad.

*gets distracted by Gravey's siggy* Hot. Hot. Hot.

Yeah I think it's really lame to have them treat each other like they do now. I don't understand why can two close friends suddenly distant themselves from each other like that. As I said, it's okay if I don't get canon on-screen, but they deserve that friendship. They deserve each other to be their best friend. The one that shares secrets and talks about anything and nothing, just like what they did in the early seasons.

I agree with you Erica, i miss those early seasons, obviously they werent cannon (never were), but you knew there was something going on with those two, not as lovers, but friends, and it was soo delightful watching their chemistry, flirting or just knowing things from each other, it was adorable lol

I hope this season does bring Gil and Cath closer as friends. Each person has been through some struggles and I would be nice to see them comfort each other. Sara's leaving is a good chance for Cath to go to Gil.

LOL MrsWillows, they probably weren't canon in a romantic way, but their friendship was, and is canon. It's been there since the very beginning of the show. It's one of the very few things that have been canon since the show ever started. ;) Do you have a name btw, or do we just call you MrsWillows? :D

Oh and Shane got me a few season 5 photos, including this one from Harvest. See how Gil is looking at Catherine? Very intensely, I'd say. I wonder what he's thinking? I'm sure Anne has a very good answer. :devil:

Catherine: I can't believe you told Ecklie about that secret room we found. Now where are we going to be alone?
Gil: Damn, I want you.
Catherine: Yeah, well who's fault is that, Bugman?
Gil (thinks): Yours?

Heeey, i've kinda shamlessly jumped from sorta being on the gsr ship over to purejoy.... *hides behind hhunter and ams*

^ Yea, LemonJelly or Lemsip
Glad you are here :D
Welcome to the crazy PureJoy thread!

Erica, Drumchik you ladies crack me up. That pic and caption is hilarious. :lol:

*squee* Another GSR-turned-purejoy! :D

Hi, LemonJelly! Welcome to our lovely ship! No need to hide. We're all friends here.

Drumchik, nice cap, there. Haha. It fits the pic perfectly.

Ah Lemsip, Lemsip, Lemsip! I LOVE YOU! Well what can I say, it only took me about a year of chatting on/moaning about GCR for you to join the dark side ;) We like the dark side right gals?! :devil: I know someone that does *cough* ANNE *cough* Lalalala ;)

I'm thinking we should post some pics as a welcome to Miss LemonJelly, oh, and who has the welcome basket?!

Thanks Ams. And thanks for the welcome purejoylove ^_^

and, welcome basket? o_O

LemonJelly06 said:
Heeey, i've kinda shamlessly jumped from sorta being on the gsr ship over to purejoy.... *hides behind hhunter and ams*
Welcome to PureJoy. I'm glad you used the word "shamelessly", because there's definitely nothing to be ashamed of when talking about Catherine & Gil. I just really hope we get their great friendship back.

Back