Gil <3 Cath #29: PureJoy–Enough Chemistry to Power Vegas

Title for the next Gil <3 Cath therad?

• Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Ready for a Tequila Holiday

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – How 'Bout That Roll in the Sack?

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Partners at Work and at Play

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Back in the Sack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – God, Just Kiss Already!

• Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Because It's Been Brewing All Along

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – The Definition of Chemistry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexing Up the Sin City

• Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Chemistry Since Day One

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Because They Have a Healthy Relationship

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ams That episode was Invisible Evidence in Season 4 when Gil and Catherine are observing the interrogation. Earlier in the episode Gil had reprimanded Sara for trying to negotiate assignments.

Catherine: So I liked your tough act.
Gil: Huh?
Catherine: 'I hand out the assignments. This isn't a negotiation.'
Gil: What? Too much?
Catherine: Not enough.

*sighs* God he should have just pinned her to the glass right then and there and had his way with her. I bet she would have loved that tough act.

Thanking :D Oh good, there's zero clips of it on YouTube. BOO HISSSS! I wanna see that scene so badly! *pines*

*sighs* God he should have just pinned her to the glass right then and there and had his way with her. I bet she would have loved that tough act.
Oh you damn right he should've. Fat sigh :( Someone should def fic that idea though *looks at Anne*

Oh and looking at your sig reminds me of that game we used to play, y'know the, 'I'd take' game. ;) Giggidy!

Gil: I'd take a roll in the sack with Catherine!

ETA - are any of you guys on LJ?

lol I remember! Thats actually where it came from! Wow good times.

I wish I had more time on my hands so I could actually write a lot of my fanfics. Gil and Cath's romance has been rekindled in my head, lol. I really really wish university was over. Oh well. 73 more days.

Catherine: I'd take Gil on a lost holiday he would never forget.

Yes! I love this game lolz. We played forever, until we got shouted at *hides from Mods* awwwwh that's made me feel all nostalgic for the old days, those pics helped too. I still can't keep looking at 'em. Soooo preeeeddy.

They better kiss on ET this week, I'll be handing out the slappings if not. They have to know it's expected lol. C'moooon, please don't dissapoint guys. I'll make this face :( if you do :( << see.

Gil: I'll take Catherine feeding me Tequilla.

I didn't know the "not enough" clip was no where to be seen. lol. Well if you want to see it, I think I have put it in one of our (Anne and I) videos. It's either "Watching You" or "Cherry Pie". We just might have different lines for them. I'm sure we kept "not enough", though. :lol: I also remember that there was a fic developed from that scene. I just don't remember the title...Not Enough perhaps? What I do remember is hot naughty scenes. :devil: Sigh. Gil really should have taken action right there and then.

Cath: I'll take Gil coming back from Mexico and take me with him.

They better kiss on ET this week, I'll be handing out the slappings if not. They have to know it's expected lol.
They've gotta do it for us. You know, a 'goodbye' kiss, one for the road. I've just about wore out the other two kisses on YouTube.:lol: If we can't get one on the show, I'll settle for one on ET. Those always end up being hotter anyways.:drool:

Speaking of Gil's "tough act", I actually did come across a fan fic that was a continuation of that scene and let me tell you, he definately pinned her in the fic.:devil:....hum, now I wanna read it. *runs off to find it*

Gil: I'll take Catherine in the interrogation room...now!

*chokes on her hot chocolate* I'm pretty sure they've already done that... *rewinds to find scene on hidden camera* Yep. I think they're might start to run out of crazy scenarios though... since Gil is leaving, they're gonna do it as many times as they can. I think they might set a record for number of times in a day or week! So... any ideas for creative scenarios? Gil and Cath will appreciate all suggestions...

What I do remember is hot naughty scenes.
*spazzes* LINK PLLLLEASE? I need this fic. *begs* Oh and I watched you vids again the other day, still love 'um! You should do more *pokes*

ETA - I found it. Oh. Em. Gee. That was lovelinuss.

They've gotta do it for us. You know, a 'goodbye' kiss, one for the road. I've just about wore out the other two kisses on YouTube.:lol: If we can't get one on the show, I'll settle for one on ET. Those always end up being hotter anyways.
They just have to! I'm in the UK but I've got someone watching it and reporting for me LOL. I'm crossing my fingers so hard for a smooch. And yeah, I've worn them out to the point where I'm surprised they haven't brokened yet. They're so pretty *strokes vids*

So... any ideas for creative scenarios? Gil and Cath will appreciate all suggestions...
How's about a hammock? On a beach? In Mexico? After drinking Tequilla? Thankyou Billy!

Last edited:
Oh, crap! I forgot to watch ET tonight. I was watching a DVD I rented. :lol: Did I miss any PureJoy-ness? I wonder if they showed a scene from the show.

You didn't miss anything lol. The clips been posted on the spoiler thread. They talk to Billy and Marg seperatly, nothing we didn't know to be honest. Boo hiss. They did show a few seconds of footage (the vid itself is only a minute and a half long) of the premiere but nothing we hadn't seen before.

So... any ideas for creative scenarios?
How about making good use of a pool table? I seem to recall reading a fic one time about Gil helping Catherine shoot pool (and if anybody happens to know where it was, please let me know), but they never got to use the table to their abililty.:devil:.....after all, the rest of the team was there.
*spazzes* LINK PLLLLEASE? I need this fic. *begs*
The fic is called 'Not Enough' as Erica said. I found it, but I don't think I can link it on here so I can pm it to ya if you want. Just let me know.

The fic is called 'Not Enough' as Erica said. I found it, but I don't think I can link it on here so I can pm it to ya if you want. Just let me know.
S'ok I found it on Graveyard Shift, it was hot, hot, hot! The snooker table just sounds lovely :p

I need to get back into GCR fic writing, after Griss leaves, I might just havta write an alternative ending...

I noticed Gil and Cath had a lot of scenes together in "Shooting Stars". I really liked the ones when they were down in the bunker. When they heard the noise and Cath pulled out her gun ready to protect herself and Gil. Anyway, here are some caps (beware of the straw hat lol):

They talk to Billy and Marg seperatly, nothing we didn't know to be honest. Boo hiss.

No kiss? I'm thinking they did, but they cut it out 'cause TPTB aren't going in that direction. *pokes TPTB* Come on guys, let them have a little fun!

How about making good use of a pool table?

Ooh, I'm all for it! Maybe it could be after one of their bets... hey, how many times do you think they'd do it before Gil has to leave? In a day, I mean.

hey, how many times do you think they'd do it before Gil has to leave? In a day, I mean.
I think they'd go until they can't go no more, until neither one could move.:lol: Cath would have him so wore out, he wouldn't be able to leave. It would take them at least two or three days to recover.:lol: I think, depending on whose house their at, they'll have to leave their mark in every room of the house....so I guess it all comes down how many rooms are in the house.

I think on ET, they're having CSI on there all week so hopefully we'll get something worth seeing and tomorrow Marg will be in the studio and playing the game 'fill in the blanks'. I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of questions they ask.

Thanks for the pics, GNRFan.....am I just dreaming or did Cath have a hat similiar to his? I remember seeing a pic where both were wearing red shirts and those hats. It was kind of cute, but funny at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back