Gil <3 Cath #27: PureJoy--He Enjoys Her Slaps

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Drumchik, May 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

i love the movie mclintock

Cath: I'll take Gil spanking me
    Gil: I'll giver her a spanking she'll never forget

2. bethybug

bethybug Hit and Run

I knew it was from McClintock! I love that movie. Hm....you're probably right about her not failing but then again, we wouldn't necessarily know the circumstances of it. It's probably just from knowing him that long, but the evil plot bunnies don't like to leave me alone.

3. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Welcome Bethybug, always nice to see we still have new members coming around these parts :D

If Cath went for Gil, she most certainly would not fail :devil: Definatly not. Mwahaha. Go Cath.

Wish me luck, I move to uni tomorrow *is scared*

4. bethybug

bethybug Hit and Run

^Good luck 19AMS87 and thanks for the welcome. I have a plot bunny going through my head and was wondering if I should write it. Here it is:

What if Catherine caught Eddie cheating on her once before the time when she broke it off with him and she went to Gil's for comfort. One thing leads to another and they end up having sex. And then, Catherine discovers she's pregnant with Lindsey and has an intern at the lab run DNA for her. The DNA is a match to Gil but she decides to keep it quiet because she's afraid of what Eddie might do if he found out. Flash to present day. Lindsay needs a new kidney and Catherine's not a match...

5. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Thanks Bethy, call me Ams btw. :D And I definatly you should write that fic. It's a nice idea :D And the present day thing would be VERY interesting. Write it!

6. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I like that idea too bethybug
    glad to have more Grillows shippers around :D

I'm sure Cath and Gil were 'at it' at once point :devil:
    Don't you think?

Gil: I'll go for Cath
    Cath: I won't fail

7. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

John and Maureen rock.

Welcome newbies! Time for the fun :D

I think Catherine knows Gil is emotionally unavaible and that's one of the reasons she's never made a move on him.

And more fic is ALWAYS good :D

FOUND THE LIST:

Closet GC Shippers
    Eddie
    Greg
    Ecklie
    Jacqui
    Doc Robbins
    Brass
    Max
    Sam
    Sofia
    Lily
    Lindsey
    Mandy
    Lt Brooks
    Vet from jackpot
    Teri Miller
    Nick Stokes
    David Hodges

And you know why I think Natalie is so pissed? Because G and C aren't together. :devil:

8. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Would it be extremely masochistic of me to say that I actually think Sara is a closet PureJoy shipper too? Remember in High & Low where she talks to Cath in the lab about Cath asking Gil to let Sara into the field because she's maxed out on overtime.

Cath: Sara, I don't make the rules around here. You've got to talk to Grissom about that.
    Sara: Yeah ... he's, um, not really in a talking mood.
    Cath: What makes you think he's going talk to me? (Sara shrugs.)

C'mon! We know why she went to Catherine. :devil:

9. ladyhunter

hehheeh good one Drumchik

[​IMG]
    ^^ lookie what I found
    Now that is hot :D

10. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Awwwww. I've always loved that picture. That's the best magazine cover they've ever been on together. (and probably the best picture of the two together)

11. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

That's a good point, Kaylyne. I think it's the same with most people on the show. If you want Gil to do something, ask Catherine. LOL.

And that is an awesomely hot cover. Hotdamn!

Gil: I'll take Cath in a slinky dress

12. ladyhunter

I like that cover better than the more recent ones of those too. I like what the caption says too about CSI being Dangerously Cool

It kind of reminds me of the 40's style detective shows ... would Gil and Cath make a great pair of 40's detectives ???

Can't you just see her in bright red lipstick and Gil in an all dark suit ???

That would be hot ;)

13. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

Nice list we've got going of Closet Shippers. Hmmm... Maybe we SHOULD add Natalie on there. She's already in my good books. ^_^ Anywho...

Thanks for the pic, hhunter. I absolutely adore that cover. Especially that dress Marg's got on.

14. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

kissmesweet loooove the icons! omg i love those shows/pairings too except for Harmony lol. :D

Ok so that's something that a sister/bestfriend/feminist group would tell you when you hook up with a jerk, lol. I do agree w/ Marg's pov, its not really good for sara to go further into her relationship w/ grissom because she would just be hurt in the end.
    Thanks kaylyne!

Goodluck Ams! I know you'll enjoy Uni!

Aaaand I'll add Henry the tox guy to the GC closet shipper... Henry knows that Grissom can still remember the spider fly joke that Lindsey has told him way back when she was three years old. (Season 6-Secrets and Flies)
    ...I cant remember why Mandy is a closet GC shipper...help? :D thnx

15. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Drum: *gasp* Thank you! It's fantastic to know who has got our back. Heheh and damn, Natalie must REALLY be missed that Grillows aren't together. :D

Hhunter: Yep that's my LJ! :) What's yours? Let me know and we can be LJ buddies. :D

Hottie: Haha, thanks. I love all my ships, including Harmony. I bet you're Ron/Hermione, right? I think they're quite a good ship too actually. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.