Ghost Hunters-T.A.P.S *May contain spoilers*

Need4Speed

Coroner
I love Ghost Hunters!!!! i watch almost as much as i watch CSI: Miami!!!!! I love Grant and Jason, Steve, Tango, and all the rest!!! and with all the new eps!!! I'm so excited for the live Halloween ep!!! and i just saw the promo for the new ep and i started to cry!!! "is the TAPS team really bewitched when one of thier own is severly injured?" OMG!!! who is it gonna be!? :(

I don't get the channel this is on but I just got season 2 on dvd and I love this show. Steve is a real cutie. I believe in ghost and the fact that they are trying to show there isn't ghost at these places but they usually come up with things they can't explain is awesome. Man next ep sounds good, I should upgrade my cable..My fav ep was the lighthouse...poor Steve being afraid of hieghts.

OMG Steve!!! i love Steve!!! poor Steve is afraid of lots of things....Heights, spiders, flying.

and i love Tango!!!! Tango is wicked cute!!! and i think Grant is cute too :D

here's a few of my fav pics.....
GrantWilson.JPG

Grant Wilson

Dave-Tango.gif

Dave Tango

Ghost%20Hunters.jpg

Steve Gonsalves

I love Steve but not so sure about Tango. I've only seen season 2 but didn't he leave the team in 1 and just came back on 2? I mean it doesn't matter I just don't care for him much. Now there was another dude on a couple eps that I liked but I can't think of his name. It was the ep when they were at the hotel that "The Shining" was filmed in. That was a great ep and some crazy shit heppened there. I have watched a lot of shows about the para normal, ghost and huantings but this is the best I have seen. I hope someone puts that halloween ep on youtube...

do you mean Dustin? or that other guy? cause he wasn't a Ghost hunter he was a celebrity guest but can't remember his name....

sry, his name was Brian Harnois. He left the team cause of some chic problems I think then came back..I didn't see too much w/Tango but he's cool. I have season 2 of it and watched some eps on youtube.

oh ok yeah i know who you're talking about now....i was confused for a minute cause they also had a celebrity guest star help with the investigation for that one. i'm also really anxious too see who gets hurt!!! someone is supposed to get hurt while they are investigating a place in Salem, Mass.

OMG how many of you saw the live ep? it was boring for the first few hours...but then some freaky stuff happened!!! i can't wait till the reveal the evidence!!!!!

Back