George/Nick: Texan Charm #13

Saw the pictures in the Ward - he looks fantastic. Wish his hair was shorter in the back though.

That will probably come after they've finished filming the first if not the second episode. They need to keep everything fitting for the time frame.

I hope so, even tho right now it's really nice looking in the front! :adore: I like it close and cropped in the back tho. But who really cares? The important part is what's underneath! :drool:

Hope George has fun at Dallas Cowboys training camp today! :) And I hope we get to hear more about it...and see pics! :D

Thank you Shane for posting the blurb about George and the Cowboys.

George looks like he had a great time. Is the Insider interview posted anywhere?

Lots of :drool: pics from the Cowboys' pages today over in the Ward! He looked like he was having so much fun! :adore: And looking good in those jeans and that T too! :D

Among the plethora of pictures, videos, and articles about George and the Cowboys, here is this audio interview with him. So much adorable-ness in just 5 minutes! :adore:

Oh my goodness....That was a great little interview. He sure does love football - I hope he does get to go to some games at the stadium in Texas.

I have been loving all the Cowboys photos that have been popping up on the web and posted here in the Ward and by Shane.

That was a great interview with George on The Insider. So glad it wasn't short. I'm assuming the little boy in the Cowboys helmet was George?

That was a great interview with George on The Insider. So glad it wasn't short. I'm assuming the little boy in the Cowboys helmet was George?

Unfortunately I don't have a station that carries The Insider so unless somone posts it I won't be seeing it. :(

Susan

Thanks for posting it so that the currently-TV-deprived (aka me) could see it! :)

I just love seeing George so happy. :) And he's so sweet talking about his dad like he does. :adore:

I've been meaning to pop on here to comment on the Shane's interview with George.

Good interview.

I'm so happy and excited for George that he's Executive Producing this movie and going to start his own Production company. I think that's awesome. Hopefully, we'll all get to see this movie. Can't wait.

Since we talk mostly on our FB page, just wanted George to know that we're still here, we still love him and he should join our group. :D hint hint ;)

Now Shane forgot to ask a very very important question...what breed of dog is 'The Dude'. :lol: I'm a dog lover and need to know. :D

Thanks for posting The Insider, Shane

ETA: George was great on 'The Insider'. Love how he said he couldn't get the smile off his face. And when he talks about his dad. I'm so sorry they didn't make the game and that he lost his dad. Never easy. But if you ever need a hug, George, we are all ready and willing to help out with that. ;)

He sure seemed like a kid in a candy store. :)

And us George/Nick fans have sure been lucky this summer with all the pics (with a special thank to the CSI Writer's Room for their pics) and interviews. Just AWESOME!

Love the locker picture. Wouldn't we have all liked to have had our locker next to George in highschool..

As for the other picture (I just shot George for the VFX unit against a green screen for episode 1301. See if u can spot where it happens... ), I cannot spot where it happens.

Back