George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning ladies!
Busy day yesterday, wasn't home much, and no time to think about thinking themes. :lol:
When I got home last night I came here to check in, and the page was still up from morning. I guess it looked like I was on here ALL day :guffaw:

Congrats Jacquie!!
First set of Sunset
Forgive if I dupe, haven't had a chance to review all the pics yet.

S- Supervisors
U- Undies
N- Naughty
S- Smirk
E- Evidence
T- Ted

^^^ Not my usual style I see, still getting used to Chrome :lol:

Last edited:
Good evening ladies :)

Nick and I have had a very enjoyable day but all good things must come to an end :( but it will be all :) when Nick shows up at someone else's door this evening :) So..........................

blackflag the been there, done that and heard that pose :lol:
Raynn :lol:
NickyFan :)
ladybronco intense stare makes lovely chocolate :) and some Open Nick :drool:

thdrummersmil.gif
for Princess with some funny behind the scenes pics :lol: we need to see more of these :lol: Congrats on winning Princess :) Nick should be there shortly. Enjoy your Nick time :devil:

Well thanks Jacquie.

Nick arrived just now, happy that the weather has been good.

I'm fighting to stay awake right now and one side of my nose is sort of plugged up.

So how about for your theme you give me at least 12 of your best chocolate pics. I'll announce the winner after tomorrow night's episode.

Enjoy ladies and have fun.

Congrats Princess! Hope you feel better with some Nick time :devil:
Been there, done that, with the nose/allergy/asthma thing, never mind a cold, and it sucks! :(

First dose of Chocolate coming up!

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six

Congrats Princess. :)

We've gotten both good news and bad news from our repairman. We've got rot where water comes in each winter. :( But at least it isn't mold. :lol:

first set of chocolate:
one
two
three
four
five
six

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back