George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
which means the winner is Jacquie because she posted this beauty :adore: He looks so cute in this one :adore:

Enjoy your Nick time, Jacquie... and don't be surprised that he is wearing a yellow soccer jersey. He watched Dynamo Dresden win today :D

Thanks NickyFan :) Nick's shown but he wasn't wearing yellow anymore ;)

New theme :D and since it's Hallowe'en on Monday lets get in the festive theme with some orange and/or black in the pictures. 12 pics in about 24 hours. Happy Hunting while I go and see what Nick and I can get up to :devil:

Congrats Jacquie.

It's been snowing out since around 2:30 or so. Got about an inch on the ground. We've got one branch down, blocking half the street from that crappy tree across the street (the one that lost a huge branch early this summer). :eek: Everything else seems to be bending pretty good. The question is - Will they straighten back up when we knock the snow off? If you don't hear from me tomorrow you know why...

first set of black and/or orange:
orange
orange
black & orange
black & orange
black
black

Susan

Good afternoon everyone :)

It's be a lovely autumn day here today. Sunny skies, no percip, and a hard frost last night. The only thing falling here today are the leaves. Good think I don't have to rake them up :D

Raynn, we haven't heard yet what our winter is to be like. I really could go with a milder one this year.

Nick's time here is up but he'll be spending Hallowe'en with someone :)

blackflag black, orange, chocolate and confuzzled :drool:
NickyFan bats. Perfect for Hallowe'en :lol:
Princess Now I don't know if your black was to be the belt but a very nice belt it is :devil:
ladybronco scowling Nick. Very hot :drool:

so that means Nick's headed out of here on the next WestJet flight to spend the time with Raynn. This is just a perfect what are you waiting for look :devil: So congrats on winning Raynn :) Enjoy your Nick time :devil:

Thanks Jacquie! Nick just arrived, and he's a bit confused because it's dark already. Lousy short days. :( So while we get settled in (or maybe give in to "it's dark, must be bedtime" :devil:), I'm going to make you all think with seasonal I-spy, using the letters from "Halloween" (mix and match as you like :)). The usual 12 in about 24.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back