George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #43

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Raynn, Jul 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

2. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

3. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

It's late again, and Nick is all packed up and ready to take the red-eye out.. but where to?

Runners up:
    ladybronco
    Jacquie - I love that smile! :adore:

So that means Nick is heading back to the States, to blackflag, for happy :)drool:) and sad ([​IMG]). Enjoy your time with Nick, but try to let him get some rest after these late nights with me. :)

4. Jacquie

blackflag are we needing to send a search party out for you :) or should we get Nick to search in those unlikely spots :D

Congrats on winning by the way :)

5. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Thanks for sending Nick over Raynn. He didn't want to help paint and of the orange or quite frankly any of the white. He just wanted to sleep! What did you 2 do last night? (I'll make him help pick blueberries tomorrow morning!!! :devil:)

New theme:

I want up to 12 of Nick / George / oc wearing white. :) Winner in 24 hours or so.

Jacquie, you want to come help move furniture? I had to paint a second coat of orange around the edges and then we moved most of the furniture back into the room. It took 4 of us to move the bed out yet there was only the 2 of us to move it back in!!! :eek: If it's a George Eads/Harrison Ford search party I'll go into hiding right now. :D

Susan

6. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

Congrats Blackflag!
    I was wondering about that search party myself :lol:

Oh, yummy, white shirts! :drool:
    First set of White

One
    Two
    Three
    Four
    Five
    Six

ETA: Oohhh. Harrison Ford, count me in that group too :devil:

Last edited: Aug 11, 2011
  7. Jacquie

It most certainly can be George or Harrison :)

and yes I know you have other things to do. I was more or less killing time :)

White coming up

one
    two
    three
    four
    five
    six

8. blackflag

I want both!!! :devil: Harrison has a pilots license and has flown search and rescue! :)

I guess that means that you don't want to come help move furniture. ;) I think I pulled something in my upper back - had to lift up one side of the bed so we could put the bottom 2 drawers in. (they go down then up and you need another inch on the down part! :().

A little TLC from Nick, that's what I need! :devil: (and a massage might be nice. :p)

Susan

ETA: Don't forget - photo op tomorrow! George is supposed to be playing in that celebrity golf tournament. Haven't seen any updates on who is so hopefully he still is. :)

Last edited: Aug 11, 2011
  9. Jacquie

no thank you. Thursday are my days to recover after Wednesday's delivery. After almost 11 years of slugging 40lb bags of dog food and kitty litter around I need a day for my back to recover :)

and I'll take John Barrowman over Harrison Ford :)

My second set of white while the getting is good :)

seven
    eight
    nine
    ten
    eleven
    twelve

10. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

Oh, nothing much. ;) I'm still used to a basement apartment - this 'sun' thing keeps waking me up too early for my late-night habits. Making me tired, and I guess Nick too. :)

First set of white:

one
    two
    three
    four
    five
    six

11. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Congrats, Blackflag! :) I checked all of the pics, but all of that white starts to blend together, so forgive any dupes. :)

One
    Two
    Three
    Four
    Five
    Six

12. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

13. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

14. blackflag

My time with Nick has come to an end. :( We got everything done in Christopher's room except for the pictures back up on the walls (giving the paint a couple of more days before doing them).

Your runners up:
    Raynn - now that's what I call some nice white!!! :devil:
    Smokey - that little smile, remembering things Nicky? :devil:
    Jacquie - raise hands! Who thinks Nick looked just perfect in this ep? :luvlove:
    Jacquie - knows I just can't resist the newest stuff. ;)

[​IMG]
    Ladybronco has certainly learned what I like. First she comes with confuzzled Nick :adore: and then she throws in some buzz :drool: to seal it. So, Nick is on his way out west. We've actually had a couple of pretty nice days here so you might have to climatize him to Cali! :devil:

Susan

15. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

Thanks Blackflag, Nick has just arrived!!
    I was loving your theme, because I was basically pleasing myself as well :devil:
    I'm glad to see it worked, as Nick will now be spending the night leading into my wedding anniversary tomorrow :cool: :shifty:

Our weather had a couple of nice days too, but it heated back up again today and the cooler had to get put on high for awhile today. Tomorrow morning might have some cloud cover and a stray lightning bolt or two.

I think I will stay with a color theme, and since my favorite color is Blue, let's have your best Nick pics of him wearing blue. 12 pics in the next 24 hours! Happy Hunting!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.