George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, George/Nick fans. I'm not following your season 5 theme but just figured I'd post a George pic that's been taking up space on my computer. I hope you don't mind.
Edited version:
Original version:Original pic of George

If this pic has already been posted before, mea culpa. Now, I'm going to stroll back to the Jorja pic thread...I feel so utterly lost in here.:lol:

Hello, George/Nick fans. I'm not following your season 5 theme but just figured I'd post a George pic that's been taking up space on my computer. I hope you don't mind.
Edited version:
Original version:Original pic of George

If this pic has already been posted before, mea culpa. Now, I'm going to stroll back to the Jorja pic thread...I feel so utterly lost in here.:lol:

Thanks, Afis! And that pic so right, he is cuteness overload. :D

Now my fellow Ward girls, quiz time. :D And yes, I'm in the right thread. ;)

What episode is this from? It's bugging me to no end. :lol:

Thanks! :)

Thanks AFIS. We don't mind visitors. :thumbsup:

Thanks, Afis! And that pic so right, he is cuteness overload. :D

Now my fellow Ward girls, quiz time. :D And yes, I'm in the right thread. ;)

What episode is this from? It's bugging me to no end. :lol:

Thanks! :)

Season 10 episode 13 - Internal Combustion. I love that whole scene. :lol:

Susan

You were just waiting to pounce, weren't you? :guffaw:

That's what I thought it was from, but nice to have confirmation. :D

Thanks, Blackflag!

Hey ladies! Just popped in to see what's up. I switched to a new smart phone last night so I've been spending lots of time dealing with a new learning curve and getting it customized.

Congrats Princess!!

I don't have many S5 caps yet, but maybe next time around :)

Viva Las Vegas
Mea Culpa
Unbearable
Grave Danger
Unbearable
Mea Culpa

ETA: Just wanted to say that Internal Combustion is a sentimental favorite of mine, it was the first CSI episode that I remember seeing, and where I fell in love with Nick :devil:

Thanks for the picture Afis! Does anyone else besides me think George looks a little like Michael Weatherly in that photo? :lol:

Last edited:
Thanks for sending Nick this way! He can give me moral support for the job interview I have this afternoon. :)

Hey ladies! Just popped in to see what's up. I switched to a new smart phone last night so I've been spending lots of time dealing with a new learning curve and getting it customized.

I just upgraded to a smart phone a few days ago too (so any typos, I blame on the swype thing!). So, in honour of our new phones, and because thinking themes are fun (especially when giving them :devil:), the new theme is an I-spy with the letters "smart phone" plus two bonus pics of your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back