Not participating in the game, just sharing some cute hat pictures. :adore:

One
Two
Three
Four
Five

tumblr_lkacgfjnPg1qzktv3o1_250.gif

Last edited:
My all-time fave look is definitely the scruff. Those recent images at the Busby Foundation event were amazing!!!! I wish we would see more pictures of him during hiatus because he always said he grows his beard when he's not working ;)

This is why I fell in love with him a few years ago:

One
Two
Three
Four

My all-time fave look is definitely the scruff. Those recent images at the Busby Foundation event were amazing!!!! I wish we would see more pictures of him during hiatus because he always said he grows his beard when he's not working ;)

This is why I fell in love with him a few years ago:

One
Two
Three
Four

I like those too! :adore: Still not a fan of the full on summer goatee tho. ;)

Okay...this is kind of weird, but...is that your signature at the bottom of the post? Because it quotes when I reply, which a signature wouldn't, and it's not on all of your posts.

Sorry I can't send you a Private Message about it because you don't have enough posts yet to do that. :) But as a signature on all of your posts, that's a big too large. The maximum size for a signature banner is 220x75.

Even tho...I love it!! :drool: It's just too large to be on every post as a signature. :(

It's not a signature, Smokey. I tried to create one, but didn't know how. I just tried a few things and added it as picture. I want to do a smaller one - thanks for letting me know about the signature size. I guess I need to post more before I can create an avatar or a signature.

I wanted to post more theme pictures - I'm not online all the time, so don't include me in the game.

Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten

It's not a signature, Smokey. I tried to create one, but didn't know how. I just tried a few things and added it as picture. I want to do a smaller one - thanks for letting me know about the signature size. I guess I need to post more before I can create an avatar or a signature.

Not a problem! :) Yes, you need 50 posts to have an avatar, but you can add a signature line or banner (not both) any time. The easiest way I've found is when you do it, just put the image URL in like you did in your post. That's the IMG link, not the URL. That works for me. The whole "upload your signature banner" thing never works.

Hope this helps! :)

Saw some of "Crows Feet" while I was home for lunch. Happened to catch the "Make a muscle, Nicky" scene. :D I love how she says it's nice and he says, "Thanks, I'm not even flexing it yet" and she goes "Really? It's rock hard". :lol: And then in comes Super Dave with his purse! :lol:

Not participating in the game, just sharing some cute hat pictures. :adore:

One
Two
Three

thank you very much :) We hadn't seen those one :) :) :)

Yes, very nice. Hadn't seen those before. :thumbsup: :) :drool:

Nick isn't too eager to go out into the rain but I told him it was time to go, so...

Your runners up:
Raynn - good ole regurlar CSI hat. :)
Jacquie - this hat has kinda grown on me lately. :lol:
Ladybronco - Shorty! :adore:
Smokey - The lashes in this cap! Georgous! :luvlove:

winner.gif

Princess - That much chocolate and the puppy dog face can make any hat look great. :lol: Nicky's on his way slightly south and should be there in a jiffy.

Susan

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back