George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #36

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, Oct 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

2. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

3. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Congrats on your win, Jacquie :D

Sorry but I think I am too tired to really understand your theme right now...

I guess I will play tomorrow... sometime...

Ohhh might just bring one theme pic in right now... with no chance of being a winning pic though... it's just... I fell in love with it :adore:

Sleepyhead :p

4. Smokey

5. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Sorry about that NickyFan. I don't know what other customs are at Hallowe'en but here in North America the kids get dressed up to go 'trick or treating' as we used to call it when I was a kid. So what might Nick dress up as to go to neighbours houses asking for candy. He might go as a cowboy, a world traveler,a gas station attendant, a lumberjack or a photographer :) I hope these help you with the theme :)

6. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

7. Stokes4Me

Stokes4Me Cute but Pshyco Premium Member

8. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

9. Stokes4Me

Here is my second set and it might seem as great minds think alike since a few of my entries are the same ideas of a Trick or Treat get up already posted however the pics are different! ;)

Artdealer
    Mythbuster
    Daredevil
    DJ
    Spider :lol:
    Biker dude

10. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Hello ladies, I hope you had and still have a all a good day :)

Mine wasn't as good as I hoped it would be... my internet still sucks and Photobucket drove me crazy more then once today... I don't know when the internet guy finally decides to come over to solve the damn problem with my connection... I haven't seen him yet and he was supposed to come over on Monday :scream:

So before this is going to be a post for the Rant I should try to play your theme, Jacquie :) Thank you for trying to explain it to me... I think I got it but I don't know what to post anymore since there are so many posts already :( We don't do something like this in Germany though, which makes it even harder to play... but I'll try...

Nightwatchman
    The Grinch :lol:
    Singer
    Secretary
    Tourist
    Plastic Surgeon

Ohh man, those are so lame... sorry :(

11. Stokes4Me

Such a funny cap!

NickyFan, I hope you get your connection sorted soon! And those are NOT lame! Have you seen mine? :rolleyes: Yours are funny and different and cool!:thumbsup: Now go on and post another set, I know for a fact you've got some cowboy outfit for him ;)

12. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Awww thank you, Stokes4Me but your pics aren't lame either. I really laughed about the spider one :)

I had so much trouble today uploading my Monte Walsh caps :( But I got some, even with the bad internet connection :)

Wanderer
    Poker Player
    Cowboy... I think all of us chose that at least once :)
    Nanny
    Window cleaner

13. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Good day everyone :)

Nick and I have had a wonderful day. The rain has held off and the autumn colours here during the lunch hour were spectacular.

Runners up

Princess a confuzzled looking mechanic :lol:
    blackflag he can sweep my chimney any day :D
    Smokey yes I can see the problems here on trying to guess what Nick is :lol: nice chocolate though :)
    NickyFan you got to love it when the chocolate salesman show up as a cowboy :)
    NickyFan once you get past the loverly wandering cowboy you see some beautiful mountains. I could stare at those mountains all day long and not get tired of them.

So I guess that means that Nick is off to Sweden to visit Stokes4Me. You had two pics that came in as the winner. First off is this one of Shorty. The second one is this excellent cap but I want to know how you got the picture of Nick and I from last night :devil: :lol: So congrats Stokes4Me Nick is off and should be at your front door shortly. Enjoy :devil:

14. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Congrats on your win, Stokes4Me :D Enjoy your Nick time to the fullest, but I guess I don't have to say that twice :devil:

I'm sure you're happy to find this puppy on your doorstep :lol:
    He'll wait patiently for you :)

15. Smokey

Congratulations, Stokes4Me! Looking forward to a new theme, but hope I'm not too late to play after work tomorrow! :lol:

BTW, there are...uh...some...um...uh...whew....new Nick...pics...in the uh...um....whew...spoiler pic thread. Yeah...that's it....:eek: :drool: :adore:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.