George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #34

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Jun 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

speedy you're just going to have to suffer like the rest of us that don't look at the pics before we get ready to announce the winner. I think we need to get Antony to come up with a sizzling smilie to help describe the pic. All I'll say is you will like the pic :drool: :)

2. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

To torture you further, I've already snagged it. ;)

:lol:

3. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Smokey I know why I call you "mean mom" sometimes :lol:

But I need to say that I fell out of my chair too as I saw *It* for the first time :guffaw: It's just so :eek: :drool: :adore:

Something else to drool over ;)

4. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Smokey I think if you could peak in all our photobuckets you'd find that picture :lol: :drool:

some chocolate for the evening :)

5. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Smokey, I think we all (except for Speedy) have that one in photobucket by now. :bolian: :lol: :drool: Speedy, you could always give the winner early to stop us from commenting on it. :guffaw:

I just watched Snakes on SPIKE. I went back and looked at everyones theme pics and found out that there was only one pic from Snakes posted among all the 'hot' theme pics posted today. :eek: We all used to post at least 1 from Snakes in this theme. ;) Now either we've all gone crazy or the man has definitely gotten hotter over the years. :devil:

Susan

6. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Good plan!! :D

I think that's true! Season 9 proves it! :adore:

7. Stokes4Me

Stokes4Me Cute but Pshyco Premium Member

You know Princess, I don't remember! I was searching for something enitrely different when I came across that one and after laying eyes on it my mind kinda went :eek:

:alienblush: well now, I don't deserve a title like that :alienblush:.but thank you all the same:)..I really don't know how I do it :alienblush: to tell you the honest truth:alienblush:

Sorry Speedy :alienblush: - I hope you didn't have to change your usual routine of picking the winner :alienblush:

Had I been able to post a second set I'd have a couple of Snakes pics in there for sure but I agree with Smokey and blackflag - the man has gotten hotter over the years and yes, season 9 proves it indeed!

8. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Well, I guess it's time for me to give up that HOT HOT HOT Texan! :(

Unto the next Ward girl he must go, so without further ado:

bookgirl the profile, the smile, crinkles
    Nickfan yup, you're right, even hotter
    Blackflag Damn, he looks so good in this shirt and that Season 5 buzz, even if it is growing out
    Jacquie the buzz, the neck, little Stoker barely showing up, the crinkles, sigh

Now I bet you all thought I'd pick this one from Stokes4me and it's a great pic and dang he is hot in it (snagged, by the way), but...

the winner of Nick for 24 hours is....Princess because there were three pics I couldn't choose from the Evel pic, because I still want the guy to move his arm (don't we all?) and for this and this one which cinched it for her. So congrats, Princess! Nick is flying over the ocean as we speak!

9. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

Well, lookee what the cat dragged in? He showed up a little wet as it is raining here today....but I dried him off :devil: and we're probably going to lounge around and watch some tv.

So while we are doing that you ladies can give me at least 12 of your best short sleeve pics please. Say 24 hours should be fine.

10. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Hey ladies, I hope you've all a nice morning and an even better day and evening :D ... evening just to get the pick in. I know it isn't that late yet :lol:

Congrats Princess :thumbsup: I bet the HOT guy is already at your door... don't wear him out too much :devil:

11. blackflag

12. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

13. blackflag

14. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

15. Stokes4Me

Stokes4Me Cute but Pshyco Premium Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.