George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning y'all :) :)

the extra smilies is because I have me self a 4 day weekend :) three day weekends for us are very rare so a 4 day weekend is like a mini vacation for us :)

I'm feeling in the need for some really droolicious pics this morning. I know when don't we :drool: over a certain hot looking Texan :drool:

If you want to quote several posts in yours, just hit "Multiple Quote" under each post that you want to quote in yours. :)

So that's how the multiple quote thing works. I had never been able to figure that one out. :lol: So what do you do after you have all of the quotes selected? You just hit the regular quote button or do you hit the reply button?

If you want to quote several posts in yours, just hit "Multiple Quote" under each post that you want to quote in yours. :)

So that's how the multiple quote thing works. I had never been able to figure that one out. :lol: So what do you do after you have all of the quotes selected? You just hit the regular quote button or do you hit the reply button?

Nope, just hit reply and they'll be in the body of your reply.

Nope, just hit reply and they'll be in the body of your reply.

And then you can edit out any parts you don't want in there. :)

But these are parts I want left in! :lol:

Sure Smokey :D We really don't want you to cut them out :lol:

It's funny, isn't it??? How many new things one can learn, even with being part of the forum for a long time :)

Sorry. I am old and slow on the technology side. Back in the 80's I could hack into anything. Now. Well it isn't what it was. Can't hack into anything anymore. Way to much code to go through. I don't know how they do it anymore. It used to be easy. You put the phone on a modem and voila. Call anynumber and the computer picked up and there you go. LOL. Not like that anymore I am afraid:(. Ahhh where has my youth gone. Now I am starting perimenopause and trying desperately to lose 40 lbs. I need to get back to the 100 lbs I was before I gave birth. I know most people tell me to be happy where I am but when you are 5'1 even 5 lbs over makes you look obese. But here is a nicky for ya. I just wanted to say good morning to you Ladies. I won't be on much this afternoon. I have government people coming in. The on going process which is now my nightmare of a life. I just wish my hubby could have been a man about all this. Is it really too much to ask? Well I am back to packing up his stuff. I have been cleaning a bunch of the gifts he has given me throughout the years and I am going to pack those up in his things. He can give them to his 18 year old now. L&L. GCW.

Ps. Have a glorious Nick/George filled day may your dreams come true.

Sure Smokey :D We really don't want you to cut them out :lol:

It's funny, isn't it??? How many new things one can learn, even with being part of the forum for a long time :)

Sorry. I am old and slow on the technology side. Back in the 80's I could hack into anything. Now. Well it isn't what it was. Can't hack into anything anymore. Way to much code to go through. I don't know how they do it anymore. It used to be easy. You put the phone on a modem and voila. Call anynumber and the computer picked up and there you go. LOL. Not like that anymore I am afraid:(. Ahhh where has my youth gone. Now I am starting perimenopause and trying desperately to lose 40 lbs. I need to get back to the 100 lbs I was before I gave birth. I know most people tell me to be happy where I am but when you are 5'1 even 5 lbs over makes you look obese. But here is a nicky for ya. I just wanted to say good morning to you Ladies. I won't be on much this afternoon. I have government people coming in. The on going process which is now my nightmare of a life. I just wish my hubby could have been a man about all this. Is it really too much to ask? Well I am back to packing up his stuff. I have been cleaning a bunch of the gifts he has given me throughout the years and I am going to pack those up in his things. He can give them to his 18 year old now. L&L. GCW.

Ps. Have a glorious Nick/George filled day may your dreams come true.

Awww I'm sorry you have such a hard time GCW :( I didn't mean to offend you... if I did I'm sorry. You know I just posted it because I also didn't know all the things Smokey and the other girl explained before :lol:

Well I might be not old but that doesn't mean I have problems with technology too :)

Keep your head up and try to smile, you'll see it'll get easier :D

Here, some Nicky to make you feel better :)

If anyone's interested counting the rainstorm we just went through we have now had 10.7 inches of rain in the month of July. :eek: There's no telling what could happen before midnight!

I was checking out the spam folder in my e-mail this afternoon. Always a fun thing to do. :rolleyes: I had one where the subject line read "Are you sure you're dead" :wtf: The subject line on the one right below it read "You're inheritence". :guffaw:

Some season 2 to while away my wet afternoon.

Susan

If anyone's interested counting the rainstorm we just went through we have now had 10.7 inches of rain in the month of July. :eek: There's no telling what could happen before midnight!

I was checking out the spam folder in my e-mail this afternoon. Always a fun thing to do. :rolleyes: I had one where the subject line read "Are you sure you're dead" :wtf: The subject line on the one right below it read "You're inheritence". :guffaw:

Some season 2 to while away my wet afternoon.

Susan

Really??? :wtf: I never get spam e-mails... but that sounds funny :lol:

I wish it would rain here... it looks like it would the next second and then... nothing... I hate weather like that... it makes me so sleepy. But I can't be sleepy tonight because I want to stay up late today :D

Some season 3 Nick from me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back