George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Girls :) Hope you all had a great weekend. Mine was full of good and bad stuff... one of the bad things was the fact that I'm still fighting to get up to date after my absence the last days and that I missed the last themes and will only be able to be back in the game tomorrow... :(

But then full force :devil: Congrats to the last winners, your pics were just :drool:

And now some more of our guy just for our pleasure ;)

Man, I want to get that look from him :adore:
That smile always makes me feel better :drool:
Looks like he's just as confused as I am...

So now I need to run the other threads for some news about our guy... as I checked out a few minutes ago that will take some time...

Nickyfan, welcome back!

Stokes4me, congrats on the win!

I am so joining this theme.

First set:

just gotta oh and Jacquie, this will be on its way to you tonight!
he definitely can come with some interesting facial expressions :lol:
have you ever noticed just how damn cute he is? :adore:
ok, Grissom may have been proud, but ummmm, that was just gross :wtf:
sigh, those dimples
girl_sigh.gif

just look at that strong jaw :drool:

just gotta oh and Jacquie, this will be on its way to you tonight!

....and so is mine *squees like a rabid fangirl* :alienblush:

I also have more intellectual pursuits........give me an hour or two and I may be able to think of something appropriate :D

/unlikely

does my fan girl impression also :drool: thanks for the update speedy. Lets see with it going out tonight and relying on Uncle Sam's Post office and Canada Post and the fact that Friday is a holiday and I think the post office here takes a holiday on Monday as well I should see the tv guide sometime late next week :rolleyes:

Hey I'm not impressed either Nick the post offices take far to loong to deliver anything :scream:

Just a quick note to say that it might be a bit longer before I annoncue the winner than what was intended from the start as I got a doctor's appointment (for this morning) late afternoon yesterday.

Asking for a little patience:alienblush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back