George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smokey said:
Why Egeria...what a lovely and sparkly avi you have! :lol:

Why thank you Smokey! A good friend gave me the cap and voila, glitter was born!

Just popped in to have some :drool: time before work. I said it once and I'll say it again...

:drool: Yowza! :devil:

Good morning ladies. I feel really icky this morning mostly from a sore neck my pillows are responsible for...and one of them I just bought yesterday. Could I borrow Nick from you Yoshi? Just long enough to work out the kinks of course. ;)

Second set:

Red
Ring
Rick
Ray
Rear
Reenactment

BIG REMINDER ATTENTION:

1. Lets remember NOT to post pictures of any kind of future episodes in here, any ep pics must be from those that have already aired, if its an ep night (Thursday) then you have to wait until the last airing (U.S. Time) which would be 1 am (thursday/friday) to discuss or post anything from any new eps. Keep this in mind for the future. Also if you have pics of future eps we have a thread Right Here to post them.

New thread, new folks I gotta add this.

Okay it is that time again to remind folks about the ship discussion rule, something we do to refresh the regular members and help out the newest ones to. Now before anyone says, well why are you posting this in here and not in other threads, its the roundup and therefore this will be posted in all actor/actress/character threads.

So here is how it goes, any and all ship discussions should be done in the respective threads in the Shipper Central forum, the only time that any ship discussion should be discussed in the LV forum is when it pertains to a specific episode, in which case it would go into either said episode discussion thread or the lab. Causal mention of a ship is fine as long as it is not used to dominate a discussion as there are some folks who are not shippers, or some who ship different characters. If you need to make a small point using a part of scene from a ship moment that is fine but again do not let it dominate, if it pushes the limit then we will not hesitate to remind you of the rule.

The one strict rule that the board has and one in which we will halt is the shipping of real life actors/actresses of the show this is not allowed and will not be tolerated. Shipping characters is one thing, but what happens in the actors/actresses real life is off limits unless it is something that they acknowledge via media (ie interviews, etc) and then we ask that it not be expanded upon but kept to that which is made public.

We thank you for taking the time to read this, and appreciate your cooperation in this matter.

Ahhh - time to send my friend on to the next deserving Ward Girl - bittersweet it is :lol:

Honourable mentions to GNRFan for your third Rick pic, and to Stokes4Me for the pic of Nick and Ray.

blackflag brought up the rear - as indeed several of you did - cheeky scamps :p
Smokey reading yes - also lil red ears :D
speedy all I could think was fly! lol
Jacquie I just about noticed the red in this beautiful profile
bookgirl what was the 'R' now..........
Princess so very close with this pic...

..........but I'm sending Nick to the Emerald Isle to egeria for this. I've always loved this scene and the close up looks amazing with the reflection deep in his eyes.

Enjoy yourself girl ;)

Yoshi said:
..........but I'm sending Nick to the Emerald Isle to egeria for this. I've always loved this scene and the close up looks amazing with the reflection deep in his eyes.

Enjoy yourself girl ;)

Oh I mean to Yoshi, I mean to! And thanks! I didn't think I'd win with that one, but very glad I did!

Oh my goodness, looks who's happy to see me!

Won't keep you ladies waiting any longer, besides...it's long past my bedtime. :devil:

I do love a man in uniform so let's see it! Vest, lab coat, overalls, overcoat...anything goes so long as it's Nick/George/OC in a uniform!

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back