George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics#31

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've been trolling around the web bored and I came across some more pics from Monaco last June that I didn't think we'd seen. They come from a website called Biosstars International. (I've never heard of it but my McAfee siteAdvisor said it was green so I clicked on it. :lol:) I'm up to 5 pages in my photobucket with pics from this! :alienblush:

one
two
three
four
five
six :guffaw:

Susan

Oh you got to love a bored blackflag :) Thanks for the pics. Would you like to share anymore :D Pretty please with some very Nick chocolate on it :D

Would you like to share anymore :D Pretty please with some very Nick chocolate on it :D

Welllll. If you insist. How about some from the Walk of Fame last week taken from behind? You might say the fans perspective. :lol: They come from a livejournal account that I got the link to on YTDaW, the two fans were standing right behind Jorja, George & Wendy (sorry forget her real name. :alienblush:).

one
two
three
four
five

Now I think I've given you everything I wasn't going to show you! :rolleyes:

Susan

Congrats Kristine! Enjoy your Nick time.

I'm not joining in this round as life kind of sucks right now.

Anyways, Blackflag, thanks for sharing. I love new Nick pics!

Congratulatins Kristine! Hope life gets better Speedy
themoticons-1.gif

Posting blind again. I promise I'll stop using on-call duty as an excuse some time this week :D

First set:
one
two
three
four
five
six

Congratulations, Kristine! I've been sleeping a lot lately...not sure what's up with that...so I'm a little out of synch with things here. But I'm going to attempt to post a couple of sets. I looked at the pics, but I can't promise that my muddled mind won't dupe. :)

Set one:

Hat one
Hat two :adore:
Hat three
Hat four
Hat five
Hat six

Thanks for the pics blackflag :D

On the subject of hats - are we sharing stylists here boys? :lol:

A resounding 'no' whoever's wearing it though chaps - let's not do it again eh? :p

I think I'm on time. :hugegrin: I was wondering where you were Smokey! I do that sleeping a lot thing too from time-to-time but no clue why. :confused: And Speedy *big hugs* to you girl!

Ok, so Nick has had a long busy day helping me with the kids. He suggested we put them to bed early tonight but he hasn't been here much so he doesn't know my kids. :lol: He's taking a nap right now to rest up for his next stop. ;)

You ladies did great with the theme! Honorable mention goes to Jacquie. Runner's up:

blackflag cause I love backwards caps!
egeria what a beaut!
Princess What a great happy photo!
Yoshi Nick in black and a cap!

These last three were all tied but I guess I can't let all three of you have Nick at once! :)
Stokes4Me Wowza!
Smokey :drool: Love that profile!

And the winner is bookgirl with this beauty. I just loved that epi and scene so much plus that look on his face! :drool: So congrats bookgirl! I guess Nick won't be traveling too much, just a bit over the state border so he should be well rested. :D

Hurray I won! Thank you Kristine I so didn't expect that, but am mightily glad I checked the Ward before bed. Otherwise I would have left Nick on the doorstep all night. And that's just a waste! :D
I need something to help me deal with the ever continuing chaos at work (I mentioned on-call right? :rolleyes:) so the theme is show me how you or Nick, George, etc relax. 12 in 24 hours

Notice I didn't say you and Nick, subtle eh? Thats so Destiny doesn't have to dig her hose out of storage. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back