George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics#31

Status
Not open for further replies.
ETA: Ah, Yoshi pounces like a tiger on a smelly llama! :lol:

roflmao :guffaw:

they don't smell so bad :shifty:

You want to post again? :D

Hooooo! Well, I would, but whoa...I'm a little...dizzy...yeah, that's it....dizzy...right now. :drool:

But I must...post....second....set!

Are those your dishwashing gloves, Super?
Tuna! Every day with the rotten, stinkin' tuna!
Yeah, my mom sewed it on.
I can see right down your shirt.
I only had to send in 99 cents and five cereal box tops!
*sigh* Another day, another dollar.

I'm going to try and get some posted before this theme is over but it's been a really bad day and right now I'm so irritated I could beat up my computer! :scream: I'll try to get some in. BTW, congrats Jacquie!

Finally decided I'd better get around to capping this today. :adore:

Smokey, Smokey you call yourself a Ward Girl and you hadn't capped Snakes yet :eek: Shame on you :lol:

come on Smokey, lets discuss this :lol:
Oh Oh I think Smokey's in trouble
and to think Nick was going to get you a new leather jacket

Anyways have a good day ladies. Now if someone would be kind enough to post something at some point during the day I won't have to double post or edit when I do my theme winners :)

Finally decided I'd better get around to capping this today. :adore:

Smokey, Smokey you call yourself a Ward Girl and you hadn't capped Snakes yet :eek: Shame on you :lol:

come on Smokey, lets discuss this :lol:
Oh Oh I think Smokey's in trouble
and to think Nick was going to get you a new leather jacket

Anyways have a good day ladies. Now if someone would be kind enough to post something at some point during the day I won't have to double post or edit when I do my theme winners :)

Like a true Ward girl, I was being efficient, you see. :) Everyone else posted all the Snakes pics for me to enjoy, so I was greedy and capped myself some other episodes instead! :lol:

That said, I still only got halfway through the episode last night. :p Multitasking's tough!

Well ladies Nick and I certainly have had a good laugh at your captions and pictures :guffaw:They have been priceless. Fortunately there weren't any customers around when I read some of the real funny ones :)

Honourable mention goes to Steph for her picture with the pajama comment. Don't worry about needing your jamies Nick :devil:

egeria Catherine may have cold hands but Nick never complained about mine:devil:
Stokes4Me yea Brass' rec room would scare anyone
Jacqui I don't mind playing Leap Frog with Nick :D
Smokey Nick's mom did a very good sewing job :lol:

Now the next three are the difficult ones. The captions just fit the pictures so well. I've spent the last 15-20 minutes humming and hawing over who's going to get Nick next and it is difficult. I truly wish you each could be the winner.

blackflag Yes Nick the bad guys do use real bullets :guffaw:
Yoshi this was oh so close to the winner. I know exactly what Nick means about not getting younger :guffaw:

That means bookgirl is the winner. I selected your Bull picture as the winner but your A La Cart golfing picture was good as well :guffaw:So congrats bookgirl, Nick can help you keep warm and he's very good at shoveling snow :guffaw:

I was just about to get caps to post my theme pics, good thing I looked first, lol! Congrats on the win bookgirl! I should be back in this round. Just got in from the doctors and found out I have a pinched nerve which is causing my severe leg pain. If it isn't one thing....

And thank you Jacqui, I appreciate the kind words.

Last edited:
Thanks for the caps Yoshi! Scrumptious

Yay the wedgie picture won! :lol: Just writing that makes me happy :D Thanks Jacquie
Ok new theme. Lets do a black and white theme. George, Nick, everyone welcome as long as there is black or white in the pic. Bonus points for both.
12 pictures in around 27 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back