George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics#30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey girls, I'm off to bed and hopefully I will dream of Nick!

I'm going to have a hard day tomorrow...please keep me in your thoughts! I'm about to post in the 'cant say this out loud thread' if you need to know why.

Night and sweet dreams

Congratulations, Princess! Enjoy your Nicky and your chocolate! :) I'm going to sit this one out because I just now got home from work and there are rivers of chocolate to wade through and I have to work again in the morning, not to mention running by my dad's again. And again. And again.

Stokes4Me, don't worry...it was a great theme! Even if people don't have their own pics to play, they can always grab some from one of the screencap sites. It's all good. :)

And a little tidbit from my day...my manager called me Speedy today! :lol: I was like, hey! I'm not Speedy, I'm Smokey! :guffaw:

Just a little something something for me to look at. And anyone else if they want to. :D

Off to read Egeria's rant! Hope things get better, whatever it is!

Good morning everyone. You all sent me into a chocolate coma so thank you.

First, honorable mention goes to GNRFan speedy and egeria And now the runners up:

Yoshi That episode was full of great chocolate
Stokes4Me Gorgeous
Jacquie Love the concentration on his face
CSI_Kat
bookgirl20 He could play an awesome vampire
MCB Chocolate and open Nick is a great combo

And before I get to the winner I would ask you not give us a new theme until the new thread is started....now then to the winner: blackflag This made my jaw drop...luckily Nick was here to help me out.

So he'll be headed your way....I hope he gets to you before it starts to snow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back