George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics#30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I'm at work but I've snuck onto the internet computer here to post my second set....thanks to Stokes4Me and speedy for the posts!!

Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven (another nibble neck shot and another personal fave!)
Twelve

edit: posted too many! sorry!

Good news is we still got internet (see what happens later! :lol:). The bad news is we got the kids too (& it's looking like their father too).
bawling.gif
I wonder what their mother will do if they end up going to school April vacation or Saturdays. :shifty:

Second set of theme pics:
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve

I looked at all the others, honest. My memory just isn't what it used to be so if there are any dupes just stare and enjoy. :D

Susan

Close ups I can do! And congrats Smokey! ;) ;)

Oh, you think you're pretty clever, don't you? :lol: How's that haircut working out??

I'm :drool: over just the thought of all these beautiful pics, 'cause as you know, I don't peek until I'm ready to pick a winner. It's going to make for a long day at work!

Just a little something to keep me satisfied until then! :D

Going off topic for a moment....

I want to address the list that egeria made that some had complaints about, I looked at it, and I didn't find anything wrong with it, actually it was very well done, and could be contributed to if anyone remembered anymore of past themes or winners, as long it is used for interest and not one ups I don't see it as a problem. Being that they explained the reason for it being done maybe more could be done to keep a record, it's only what 20 some threads to try and remember. :D

As to the comments about who wins and doesn't, as long as it is kept a fair game that is fine, but if a pattern emerges (and I am not talking about the list anymore) and the fun begins to dwindle then lets just say the hose will be brought in and so will a few rules, which the last I don't want to do (though I have mentioned great receipes for the first I am dying to try out lol) because free and fun is how its suppost to be.

Going back on topic now. :)

Thanks for stopping by Destiny :) cringes at the thought of what you may have cooked up for your hose :guffaw:

What pray tell do you consider 'old' bookgirl. I know I'm probably ancient in your opinion :) I've only been wearing reading glasses for 5 years now. I do agree with you on the comment though. George start wearing your glasses :)

Good news is we still got internet (see what happens later! :lol:). The bad news is we got the kids too (& it's looking like their father too).
bawling.gif
I wonder what their mother will do if they end up going to school April vacation or Saturdays. :shifty:

blackflag you could always tell their mother that George was to blame for all the bad weather. We're getting snow as I type this but I don't know where the system is out of. Last year I think every major snowstorm we got came out of Texas. George what did we ever do to you to deserve all this snow.

Now my second set of pics. Honestly I did look at everyones :)

some season 1 closeups
sigh
some Grave Danger ones
oh poor Nick
Oh Yeah he's enjoying his time with Smokey
Oh Yeah some more :devil:

Close ups I can do! And congrats Smokey! ;) ;)

Oh, you think you're pretty clever, don't you? :lol: How's that haircut working out??

I'm :drool: over just the thought of all these beautiful pics, 'cause as you know, I don't peek until I'm ready to pick a winner. It's going to make for a long day at work!

Just a little something to keep me satisfied until then! :D

The hair cut is good! Not as lopsided as I thought it would be! Glad I got it done despite the distractions!

Careful when you go to judge...you'll need a bucket! I'm just warning ya!

Good afternoon gang. yes I'm still here. :lol: The main difference between this storm and the one last month is that the wind isn't blowing. Things are just encased in ice instead of falling to the ground. :lol:

How about some pics from the One To Go promos so Yoshi can post again if she wants to. :D

Yoshi, thank you very much. Your instructions worked fine. I could actually do it. I have next to no experience with Paint. I didn't even know that the old computer had it. :lol:

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back