George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics#30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyhoo... :lol: I'm going to my cousin's house tommorow to help with her little twins, I did already know this, but it totally slipped my mind... So I'm afraid I might be a little later than expected posting the winner, probably around 6pm GMT...

Apologies, and a little George to keep it legal.

Hmmmmm I don't know on this Steph. I think this kind of delay requires a box or two of chocolate being left for us to munch on :) Have fun with your cousin and her twins :)

Hmmmmm I don't know on this Steph. I think this kind of delay requires a box or two of chocolate being left for us to munch on :) Have fun with your cousin and her twins :)
Hmm, Chocolate you say..? How's this and this?

Thanks Jacquie, I love going up, the boys are only 3 and a half months old, so I have a lot of fun with them. Usually I look after them and she is able to get all the work done she couldn't do cause she'd be lookin after them. :lol: Not that I mind at all, I dote on them. :adore:

Here's some of the 14 caps I took from the interview posted by myfuturecsi over in the Texan Charm thread. :) Some may be a little bit blurry but he is a fidgetty interview! :lol:

Ha ha! :lol: Those look like he's getting his school picture taken! :)

I'm liking all the new Nicky icons and banners. Egeria, WONDERFUL Bobby one you made for MsCath! :adore:

Congrats on the win, Steph! And have fun with the kids. :)

First set:

Geez, Gris...I'm not an idiot!
Don't worry, Gris, the car's gotta be around here somewhere.
We're rich!
No, I didn't lose a button! The girls like it this way.
Who's the pose for, Nick?
You're sure you didn't have the steak?

So Smokey are you wanting someone to post for you so you can post your second set? Mind you last time I offered you skipped town :shifty:
please don't let it happen again:)

Well, I was about to skip town and head for bed, but I may be able to find a few more pics. :) Thanks!

Remember now, Nick...stay on 17
Look! Up in the air! It's a bird...it's a plane...it's uh...
If the dog can do it, so can you!
No really! It was right here a minute ago. It's called The Ward. Really!
Oh hell no!
I can't caption it...it just always makes me laugh! :lol:

thhbirth1.gif
bookgirl. Just missed being a New Years baby, huh!

Good New Years Eve Day ward. :D

How about some more interview pics for you all to :drool: over this morning. :lol: You know Smokey, some would make good school pictures. But some remind me why we get both the kids done professionally on their birthdays! :rolleyes:

Enjoy your morning. I have to go do the grocery shopping before we get too much snow! :eek:

Susan

Last edited:
Happy Birthday bookgirl :)

I'll leave your cake in the Misc Forum but here is your pressie :) I hope you and your twin have a good day :)

blackflag thanks for the caps from the interview. What I find strange in those pics is he's wearing a sweater, dress shirt and t-shirt. I'm assuming the interview was done in Monaco and I would have thought that the weather was hot enough and you wouldn't need all that clothing. But I will say the combo is nice looking :)

Hey Ladies, hope you're all keeping well, and hope you're having a great birthday Bookgirl, you're pressie from me will be here soon, just a few finishing touches to be added. :D

Well, I got home from my cousin's a little earlier than expected, so I can post the winner earlier than I though. :D With 10 of you playing it was tough to choose the winner, but here we go... Hounerable mentions to, Stokes4Me for you're don't look now captioned pic. :lol: Princess and MsCath for your Pirates Of The Third Reich pics. Both very cute, :adore: and also to Susan for your cap of the team. They were all awesome. :D

Runners Up:

Kat - Very cute, of all my favourite characters.
Speedy - Kinda looks like Gil's walking away... :lol:
Smokey - Oh the long hair... :drool:
Bookgirl - It was close between this...
Egeria - This, and the winner...

Winner: But Jacquie just takes with this adorable shot of my 2 favourite CSI's. :adore: So congratulations, and Nicky is on his way back to Canada. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back