George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics#30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me 'n Nick are having a great and exhausting time together. I've just sent him out to get us some dinner...oh look...he's back...gotta run!!

Keep on postin'! I'm loving the pics so far!!

Smokey I guess you would like some kind Ward Girl to post so you can get your second set in wouldn't you :)

Well, I would have, if I hadn't gone out for a while. :) But thanks!

Second set!

With Sara
With Grissom and Ronnie Oooooo! Scary stuff! :lol:
Fun with Sara and Greg
Being consoled by friends
Fun with Warrick
When one of us goes down, we all go down!

I saw the "with ronnie" and thought "I don't remember Nick interacting with Ronnie Lake", so I clicked on the pic and then went, "oh, the OTHER Ronnie". :lol: Seriously, they recycle names on here too much. I mean two Ronnies and two Daves? :lol: For the longest time I thought Doc's name was David also. I guess cause it's the actor's middle name. :lol:

Smokey I guess you would like some kind Ward Girl to post so you can get your second set in wouldn't you :)

Well, I would have, if I hadn't gone out for a while. :) But thanks!

Second set!

With Sara
With Grissom and Ronnie Oooooo! Scary stuff! :lol:
Fun with Sara and Greg
Being consoled by friends
Fun with Warrick
When one of us goes down, we all go down!

I saw the "with ronnie" and thought "I don't remember Nick interacting with Ronnie Lake", so I clicked on the pic and then went, "oh, the OTHER Ronnie". :lol: Seriously, they recycle names on here too much. I mean two Ronnies and two Daves? :lol: For the longest time I thought Doc's name was David also. I guess cause it's the actor's middle name. :lol:

I thought about that when I was posting it, but decided to leave it. :lol: And you're not wrong about Doc Robbins. In at least one early episode Catherine calls him "David". I can't find it in any of the transcripts right now, so maybe it was unintentional? Anyone remember which one it was?

And you're not wrong about Doc Robbins. In at least one early episode Catherine calls him "David". I can't find it in any of the transcripts right now, so maybe it was unintentional? Anyone remember which one it was?

Well, I guess that would explain my confusion then. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back