George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics#30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacquie that first cowboy pic of George was soooo:drool::drool::drool:, can I keeps it..and make sure you get tribute..

mfc of course you can use any of my pics. Anyone can use my pics as long as my name is left on them :) if anyone wants to us my caps for icons or banners then by all means you can remove my name. Just don't post theme pics that are mine without my name :)

nicksgirl excellent collection of pics and welcome to the fun of the theme :)

Well if it makes you feel better, I don't know how to remove the name!;) But Thanks..

nicksgirl..don't worry our love for George/Nick is a universal language understood by his fans..

Smokey! I missed you!

Last edited:
thanks for the welcome, i'm a person who understand thing very quick!

sorry but i have to work on my english grammar!

I think you're doing just fine. :)

Smokey! I missed you!

Awwww...thanks! :)

Congratulations to all the Ward girls who placed in the Artist's Choice icon challenge and the (just posted...go check it out!) NY Silent Night banner challenge! :D Great job! Everyone deserves a few of these in their stockings. I'll let you decide which stockings. :devil: :lol:

Sweet Nancy....I am exhausted. There were 13 of you playing this round. Nicksgirl48, welcome and thanks for joining us. So no more small talk on with it. Honorable mentions to nicksgirl48, egeria, AC, Stokes4Me, MCB, and myfuturecsi.

bookgirl Hot very hot
CSI Kat Don't mess with him and his gun
speedy Such a sweet moment
blackflag Haven't seen this one before
Jacquie
Yoshi

And now the winner who I apologize for the wait: Smokey He's all yours.

Oh gosh! Thanks, Princess! :) Nick and I are going to have a great evening together! :D

So let's see....how about if I make you think a little bit? ;) It seems Nick got a lot of presents from Santa this year. Let's see pics of reasons why he got on the Good List.
santa.gif

12 in 24 hours! Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back