George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics#30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks again for all the wishes and pressies!

awww Susan those are adorable pics!!!

Thanks for those caps, ladies. It was such a cute scene. When I saw him holding that baby, I just about squealed. I love seeing hot guys with babies. hehe. It's funny too cause that little baby has more hair than Nick had in those pics. :lol: :D

The interesting tidbit from that scene is Keppler was the one that was suppose to get the baby. I don't know whether George knew that it was changed so he got the baby or not. I thinking by the total surprise look on his face that he didn't know. But then we also know that George is an awesome actor and can pull anything off :)

Yeah, they said in the commentary that he didn't know he was getting the baby until it was handed to him. Makes that scene even more precious. :)

Ice, ice, and more ice!! I hate it! Even tho I got to leave work early, there were so many accidents on the highway. Why?! Just snow already and quit icing up everything so no one can get out and do their last minute Christmas stuff! :scream:

Okay. I feel better. :)

Have a great birthday, Kat! Sorry, but someone already unwrapped your gift! :lol:

Decided against Christmas shopping today and got festive with some raspberry and cranberry yoghurt. Out of the pot with a spoon so get yer minds out of the gutter :p

*she said*

Honourable mentions go to JingleBellRock, speedy and CSI Snow Angel, all georgeous entries.

Nick's Elf yep, I'll have me one of them
CSI Santa and both of them
Miss. Le Toe he'd be a great help, on yer knees boy :p
GhostofChristmasPast we have to make him smile again
Snow Miser chocolate's always welcome
Bumble yep - I'd like him just like that

But the winner to have Nick in her Christmas stocking a little early is WhiteChristmas who, like me, would like this combination of chocolate, open Nick and the super gorgeous soft buzz.

He's on his way :D

Congrats on winning, WhiteChristmas. I looked through all of these pictures, hoping to find something to make me feel a little better. Just my luck, I got Pneumonia the day before Christmas Eve :(

Thanks Yoshi!
I'm so embarassed.:alienblush:...I come back home from competing in and winning the the Ugly Christmas Sweater contest at my work Christmas party and who do I find kicked back on the sofa. Mr. Stokes of course!

No Nick this isn't my awesomely tacky snowman sweater. I borrowed it from my mom...No seriously my mom. :rolleyes:

Ok next theme- Keeping with the season I would like to see Nick/George/etc in the wrapping of your choice. 12 in 24 hours.

Hey, I'm just posting to ask you guys all a favour. I need a good chocolate pic. I mean...like...the best chocolate ever. Y'all can pm me with your faves but I need one that's a high resolution (1280x1024 ideally) and really clear. You can guess I'm doing something special with it!! If I choose your pic I'll give you credit for it too. Thanks a mill!

Some chocolate in the meantime....

Good snow filled Christmas Eve Day everyone. If anyone has a spare shovel come on over and lend a hand. This could be Canada's first coast to coast Christmas since 1971 :eek:

bookgirl congrats on winning Nick and the ugly sweater contest :) I can get a couple of pics in this morning and then the rest will have to wait till later

a nice vest
how about a nice sweater

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back