George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics#30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking forward to this tonight!:) CSI is on at 9pm here, wot a wonderful way to start another week:thumbsup:

Ok I've seen this ep, I know what its about but at a first quick glance I thought that was a Power Ranger in the corner :wtf:

Wow this cold medicine is good stuff :D

Last edited:
I am looking forward to this tonight!:) CSI is on at 9pm here, wot a wonderful way to start another week:thumbsup:

Ok I've seen this ep, I know what its about but at a first quick glance I thought that was a Power Ranger in the corner :wtf:

Wow this cold medincine is good stuff :D

:guffaw: I don't think it's your cold medicine. I haven't taken anything but a pain reliever (over the counter, not prescribed) and I thought it looked like a Power Ranger too. :lol: What ep is that pic from?

Second set of theme pics:

Has a very serious side
but, isn't afraid to show his playful side

And lets not forget about:

the buzz, :drool:
the arms, :drool:
the butt, :devil: and
the chocolate. :drool:

Susan

ETA: Damn!!! Just received the call. No school tomorrow for the kids. Somebody save me!
pullhair.gif

Last edited:
Wow...I've really enjoyed perusing the entries in this theme! :D Everyone did a great job!! It's so hard to pick because they all just oooooozed sexiness! :drool:

Honorable mention goes to MsCath for her wonky pic from Organ Grinder, because I love me some young, smiling Nicky! And also to Yoshi for her Mea Culpa buzz pic because I also love me some mature Nick!

And the runners up:

Blackflag Another fine Mea Culpa pic!
Cap'n Jacquie Showing emotion is very sexy!
Stokes4Me Oh those eyes!
Princess Such a good heart!
Egeria So beautiful!
Bookgirl Oh, this hot cop pic just about won it for you! :devil:

But yowza! :drool: Kat wins it with a pic that puts all the sexy parts together in one, complete, hot package! Congratulations, and have a good time! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back