George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics#30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I'd love to have any of you as my secret Santa!
th00001.gif

Runners up:
Nick's Elf Maybe if he had a new leather coat he'd wear it frequently!
Yoshi My mom always said the wrapping didn't matter. But lets be honest...it does!
Bumble He'd have pleanty of willing partners for a game of cards
Stokes4Santa I don't know where I got the idea but sometimes I think George has a large watch collection :)
Speedy trying to impress Nick by spending the big bucks :lol:
CSI_Santa Nick taking art lessons makes me smile, finger paint lessons simply cracks me up!

And the winner is SnowMiser Dear Abby says giving a puppy for a present is a bad idea. I think Nick would disagree! :D (and I want one too!)

Congrats on the win, SnowMiser. To me, pics of George/Nicky with doggies are just as cute as pics of him with babies/kids. Speaking of which, does anyone have the cap of Nicky with that baby that belonged to that prostitute that got killed by Kepplar's almost father-in-law?

Congrats on the win SnowMiser! Enjoy your Nicky time!:drool: And I am sure Nick peeked Miss Le Toe!:guffaw:

CSI Snow Angel, is this the pic you were looking for?

Congrats on the win, SnowMiser. To me, pics of George/Nicky with doggies are just as cute as pics of him with babies/kids. Speaking of which, does anyone have the cap of Nicky with that baby that belonged to that prostitute that got killed by Kepplar's almost father-in-law?

Your wish is NOT my command, but I'll post a couple anyways. :lol:

Congrats Snow Miser! I know you'll be jumping for joy when you see that hot Texan waiting for you in the morning!

Good morning y'all :)

Wow we have triple reasons to celebrate this morning. First to Snow_Miser for winning Nick with that cute dog pic :) and secondly to GNRFan aka CSI Snow Angel and FieldMouse aka FrostyMouse for turning green :) excellent job everyone :)

Last edited:
Here quickly since we got power and we got cable (& internet) which is more than I can say for half the city. :eek: Everything in encased in ice and the first tree I heard come down was at 9:30 last night. Hopefully I'll still have power and internet this afternoon when the winds pick up! :eek:

Lets see ..... New theme .....

Lets go with Nick from season openers. 12 in hopefully 24 hours.

season 1 - Pilot
season 2 - Burked
season 3 - Revenge is Best Served Cold
season 4 - Assume Nothing & All For Our Country
season 5 - Viva Las Vegas
season 6 - Bodies in Motion
season 7 - Built to Kill pt1 & pt2
season 8 - Dead Doll
season 9 - For Warrick

Now I've got to go eat so I can get to work cleaning up about an inch worth of water in the basement! :(

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back