George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics#29

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Dublin Carol' was great. Billy was really good in it. It was just weird to see him not playing Grissom. He talked with an Irish Brogue through the whole play and the f-bombs that happened in that play, was hilarious. And we were so close to the stage it was awesome. There were other CSI fans there and Smokey was getting a kick out of listening to them.

'P' it is!

perplexed
pavement
passing out
paper cups
Paul
prison

Oh Smokey and Speedy, how was your 'date with Billy'? You guys know how jealous I am that you saw Billy, right? I wonder if he'd ever consider coming to Dublin to star in A Dublin Carol? :lol: That I would simply have to see... But I doubt it ever happening...

Oh it was awesome! We posted about it in the WP thread. :) The play was great, very intimate setting, and it was just fascinating to watch him. Don't give up hope! Maybe he will come to see you, Steph! :)

Picking a rose.

Well thank goodness I took a second look at that caption! :lol:

Bookgirl, love your "Nick 'n' pie" pic! :lol:

Let's see...I have a P folder (that sounds bad!), but I think I'll try to find some different ones.

Pontificating
Printing
Peeping Warrick is.
Passing to Super Dave :devil: (and a pretty po po!)
Police officer
Pointing a gun with an oh so sweaty arm! :drool:

'Dublin Carol' was great. Billy was really good in it. It was just weird to see him not playing Grissom. He talked with an Irish Brogue through the whole play and the f-bombs that happened in that play, was hilarious. And we were so close to the stage it was awesome. There were other CSI fans there and Smokey was getting a kick out of listening to them.
Glad to hear that you enjoyed it... Gosh, I'd love to hear Billy's Irish Brogue... :drool: Even thinking about it makes me feel weak at the knees... Good job I'm sitting down... :lol:

Smokey said:
Oh it was awesome! We posted about it in the WP thread. :) The play was great, very intimate setting, and it was just fascinating to watch him. Don't give up hope! Maybe he will come to see you, Steph! :)
*Rushes off to look* :lol: Maybe he'll come specifically for me... :lol: I can keep dreaming... ;) Did you guys get to meet him? Glad that you enjoyed it aswell. :D

To stay on topic. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back