George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics#29

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that pic of Cath and Nick from that Billy/Marg tv guide article not too long ago was from tonight's ep. I think Nick was wearing the same shirt. :lol:

Congratulations, Speedy! Now, do me a favor and don't post a theme until sometime tomorrow so I can play, and oh yeah....see if you can keep him for Saturday night so we can share him! :lol: :devil:

Looks like there are going to be some great caps coming from tonight's show! :drool: I may have to get right on that tomorrow night.

Until then!

I won! I won! Cool!

Ummm, Smokey, even if I kept Nick until Saturday night, what makes you think I'd share? :devil: Ok, maybe just a peck on the cheek!:lol:

New theme! Well, as if we haven't heard it enough, we all know that Grissom is leaving.

So I'm going to make you think here girls! Sorry! We all know that Grissom should finally tell Nick what he feels, so let me know what Grissom would tell Nick, OR, tell me what Nick would say to Grissom (it can be nice or not).

12 in 24 hours!

Making this a little hard for a Friday morning, aren't you? Here's the best my little brain can do at this hour on a Friday morning! :p

Theme pics:
The Ward has a lot more respect for my talent than you do Griss.
At least an inanimate object can't bring a lawsuit, Nicky! (that is Grissom's hand on his arm)
I don't get you Grissom. You won't let me work a DB solo but you want me to hand this off to a level 1?

Thats all for now. Maybe more after getting at least 1 kid off to school but I'm not promissing anything before this afternoon. :shifty:

Susan

Congrats Speedy :D

But what's with all the thinking stuff? It hurts my brain
new_puppy_dog_eyes.gif

Here goes:

Easy Tiger! Take a step back.

I don't think we're getting this Time Warp dance right Griss.

So, where will you be burying the Under Sheriff?

Griss, that's my case file, give it back.

No Griss - you're not getting my jacket as a leaving present.

Blink Griss, blink!

Hello everyone, congrats on the win Speedy, I love the theme choice, but I'm so sad Griss' leaving... Oh and have fun with Nicky. ;) I'm going to post my first set now, then the rest later, when I come home from work... Oh the joys... Oh, I feel rather rude, I never congratulated Yoshi on becoming a mod... Well done my dear. :D *Hugs*

I wish Griss would move his head so I could see the body...
I'm going to miss all the weird stuff you make me do when you're gone.
No Gil, I'm not checking you out...
Can I have your office when you're gone?
Thanks for helping me look for my car keys Nicky.
Nick, what are doing, the evidence is down here... Remind me why I'm leaving again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back