George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics#29

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Yoshi, Oct 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Being a banker, this caught my eye. :lol:

From "Big Middle", it says, "This note is not legal. It is to be used for motion pictures." I've seen my share of counterfeit bills, but I've never seen this. Funny!

Would never pass a bad bill :D

2. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

:lol: How did you see that? That's hilarious! I guess I never gave it any thought to movie money, nope, never did. I'll have to show that to my mom (who's also a banker) and see if she catches that!

3. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Ah, it's my job. :) First off I could tell it wasn't ol' Ben Franklin on there. That's why I looked closer. :lol:

Funny thing...I called the police once about some bad bills because I'd had several that looked to be from the same source, and two uniforms came in (swoon!) and gave me a paper evidence bag to put one in, and I'm like, "Uhhh...I can't give you this. I have to send it to Secret Service." :wtf: Small town. :lol:

ETA: I like your new avi and banner, and I hope you're feeling better! How did the Christmas cookies turn out? ;)

4. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

:lol: Love it!

Thank you! I think it's this lousy weather we are having too. So far the cookies are coming out well, got lots to bake! (Some people are impatient for them though! :lol:)

5. bookgirl20

bookgirl20 CSI Level Two

I feel you on the swoon Smokey! I was on call a few weeks ago (y'all may have noticed surly mood, high stress level, frequent absences from the Ward- that's on call alright!) and had to call the police to campus four days in a row. That's a record at my facility (Thank you, thank you very much), and my coworkers were trying to make me feel better about the intensity of the calls i was getting.

Secret is I didn't mind so much cause Wow, they looked pretty good in their uniforms. The one officer who came out three out of four days had a nice buzz, and looked just enough like guess who to make me drool. And then I had to try really hard to be professional.

6. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Good morning y'all :)

Nick has his bag packed and is all ready to head out to his next Ward Girl's secret location. Oh where oh where will Nick being heading next.

As always you ladies have made the decision hard. Gosh our favourite guy is getting hotter as he gets older. Don't change that one bit George :)

Honourable mentions go to Princess for her photo shoot pic from season 4? and to MsCB for her Formalities pic. Both loverly pics :drool:

Steph You got to love this men even more when he wears red :drool:
    Smokey I think the title of this episode was done just for us Ward Girls. When this man's in the Ward we do feel the heat :devil:
    Kristine Loved this scene in Good, Bad,.....
    bookgirl Oh we get to see the tan from his time on the beach tonight :drool:
    Kat even in tragic times Nick is hot
    Yoshi oh so close with this one. if the winner hadn't posted what she did this would have won. I love how it looks like Nick is having a personal conversation with one of his Ward Girls :drool:

But the [​IMG] is for blackflag :) Like me she has a weakness for white short sleeved open Nick shirts :drool: So congrats blackflag Nick is rushing off to catch his plane. Enjoy :devil:

7. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Congrats on the win blackflag and enjoy your Nick time!

New ep tonight girls, I hope we see more Nick tonight!

8. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

New Nick tonight. And hopefully lots of nicely tanned Nick. :drool:

Jacquie, would you believe me if I said that I almost didn't post that pic. Just before starting to make the post I went back to my photobucket to find one from Goodbye, Goodluck. It was like, 'wait a minute I don't have one of that white shirt'. :guffaw:

Lets see ... New Theme ...

Since I just can't think of anything right now how about something nice and simple. :D I want to see some season 2 please. Limit 12, winner probably closer to 27 hours (but could be earlier).

Susan

9. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

10. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

11. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

12. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

13. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

14. Speedystokesgirl