George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics#25

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, May 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Once again I'll not take a part in the challenge. Lack of time... and I'll wait for holidays very long time. First exams next week. Anyway, congrats bookgirl! Your pic was great.

AC, thanks for the link. It's great that EricaSJ shared with us those beautiful pics:)

Cap'n, I hope you'll have nice trip:)

Last edited: Jun 13, 2008
  2. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

AC thanks for the link and I'll have to PM Erica and thank her for sharing with us.

No watermarks! [​IMG]

3. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Here's 2 more I don't think we've gotten yet. :lol: (I've got something like 30 plus 5 caps I made from the videos :p)

1 more from Wednesday
    Close-up with the award

There's also some at Rex Features. Just type in George Eads in the search box and click newest. :) They're only thumbnails but you need to have an account to get to the big ones.

Susan

4. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Thanks to everyone for sharing the Monaco pics, they are great! :thumbsup: Does anyone know how to cap from Itunes? I don't have DVD's of CSI so only Itunes and I can't figure it out. :confused:

5. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Glad you Ladies enjoyed them. :D When Erica sent them too me, I almost screamed... :lol: Good job, I was in the house on my own... :lol:

Thanks for the other 2 Blackflag, they are so cute. I especially love the first one, and how he's showing off his muscles. :D

6. Yoshi

Yoshi Basement Moderator Moderator

7. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

8. Yoshi

Yoshi Basement Moderator Moderator

9. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Hey Kristine! Are you using the program? I can tell you how to do it without it, but not with it. Catch me on Yahoo tonight if you have a minute. :)

10. bookgirl20

bookgirl20 CSI Level Two

Sorry for the delay ladies! We had severe thunder storm warnings and wind advisorys and I didn't want to boot up the computer till I was pretty sure it had passed.

Only 5 players this round since everyone's off busy in the real world. You'd think that'd make things easy, wouldn't you?

Runners up:
    Blackflag OK so sometimes he doesn't really have a choice when it comes to looking goofy
    Adorable_Crazy And he can manage to handle a funny situation with a straight face
    Speedy And he can dole out the snarky comments like a master
    Yoshi But its the funny faces that I really love :D
    Smokey Especially when you know it's intentional

And the winner is- Speedy I really really tried to choose something else just cause I knew this was the easy option, but its hard when I got sucked into staring at this pic for like hours every time I opened it! Besides it simply screams HAM! :lol:

11. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Evening Ladies :)

We're here at the resort and we do have internet :) and surprisingly it free. Does the ward dance [​IMG] :guffaw:I don't know if I will have time to play the next theme but congrats on winning Speedy :) I figured whoever got a Monaco shot out first was the likely winner :)

Steph and Erica thanks for the pics :) I'll upload them Sunday when I get home with the better connection :)

12. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Congrats Speedy! I know what you mean bookgirl:D I can look at this pic for hours too... George in Monaco looked so hot:drool: Yep, Speedy, you deserved this winning;)

Great Cap'n that you have free Internet. You can't leave us even for a day;)

13. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

14. Babs

Babs Pathologist

Congrats on winning Speedy :D.Maeby Nick is already at speedy's place so she just forgot about us ;) hahaha

15. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I'm here, I'm here, and I'm sorry for the delay. I had a really really horrible day yesterday and just wasn't up to posting a theme. And I'm not trying to stall to get Nick for two nights, believe me, it was a bad day, there were tears involved. Let me tell you, I really could use him right now.

Now, to not keep you girls waiting any longer.

Bookgirl, thanks for the win and I'm with ya, I could stare at all those pics for hours on end too. Honestly, I didn't think that pic would win, being it was from Monaco, but it did get me a thinking for a theme. One I've wanted to do before, but haven't. I really believe that those pics from Monaco truly show George just being George. That they show a lot how he is in real life...

So, show me pics of Nick that you think shows you just the kind of person Nick is. It could be a pic from a favorite episode, favorite scene, shows him caring, laughing, joking around, etc. Interpret this anyway you want.

Then, if you can, tell me why you think this pic represents Nick. I hope this makes sense. Lets say 12 in 24-30 hours.

Happy Hunting Girls!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.