George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics#25

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, May 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Fan Girl story time. I had this loverly pic up on my computer explaining to a employee who Nick is. I know lets not even go there. A customer came up to the cash and said oh who's the CSI fan :) I proudly said that it was me :) and that I'm a certified member of the George Eads Fan Club :) Now all we need is a George Eads' fan club :)

have we seen enough of these yet :)

2. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

That's a great story and yeah, we need a George Eads Fan Club. What's wrong with that man? :guffaw: Guess we're going to have to start one.

And to answer your question, NO WE HAVEN'T HAD ENOUGH of those yet! :drool: OMG, he is just so cute, sexy and gorgeous in them. Ugh, I just can't stand it anymore, I'm just gushing and I'm getting light headed and I don't know much longer I'll be able to hold on.....[​IMG]

Ouch, must get pain pills!

3. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

To answer your question Jacquie, no I havent had enough of him. So much so that I just typed in Monte Carlo television festival in a Yahoo News search and came up with 3 more. :D

Monaco #14 - gotta love a man who has this much fun with himself! :lol:
    Monaco #15
    Monaco #16:drool:

Susan

4. Jacquie

I've been at the store all day. When I opened those pics this afternoon I wanted to gush and go all fan girlish but I had to retain myself as best as I can retain myself when looking at these pics. I was busy yesterday :)

5. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Thanks for the new pics:

I found one too, I don't think we've seen it.

Monaco oh, that smile does it to me everytime! :drool: and the little fella came out. ;)

6. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Whoa! What a great surprise to come home to all these goodies! [​IMG] So nice to have new, lovely pics!! Thanks to everyone who found and posted them.

Welcome back, MsCath!! You'll have to share your Vegas adventures with us!

I think I'm sitting this theme out, as I'm kind of behind and also just a little overwhelmed with all the new goodness. [​IMG]

7. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

8. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

We totally should. Hmmm I wonder how one would go about starting one.:confused: Think I may look into this. That would be totally awesome. :D

Thanks for all the welcome backs everyone. I had so much fun Vegas was awesome. I took every cheesy tourist picture possible. :lol: Not alot of exciting stuff to share though. No big gambling wins or anything, since I play penny slots and 25 cent Roulette. :lol: I was having a freak out the whole time snapping pictures of places CSI has taken place. I was gald my mum put up with me yattering about it all week. Bought two CSI shirts,a hoodie and this awesome book on the first three seasons episodes. Also lots of cheesy Vegas souvenirs. Very cool all of it, glad to be home. :thumbsup:

9. bookgirl20

bookgirl20 CSI Level Two

10. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

11. Yoshi

Yoshi Basement Moderator Moderator

Ladies - the Monaco pics [​IMG]
    Thanks to all who posted them.

Ok, I need to make this short and sweet as I have to scoot off in a bit and there's problems with flooding this morning so I'm not looking forward to the drive.

Anyway - chocolate! Gorgeous pics as always and lovely to see everyone capping away to their hearts content :D

Princess beautiful big eyes in this shot
    Steph one of the first pics that I had that I just stared back at
    MsCB with added buzz and open neck Nick *shivers*
    Speedy I just love the look on his face full stop here lol
    Jacquie piffling chocolate :lol:
    Blackflag difficult to choose between this and your Down the Drain shot, and the eventual winner who is:

*inserts drum roll smiley*

Bookgirl with this shot one of my favourite pics ever. I love the three I have from this event. George and a little bit of stubble. May I swoon now?
    He's on his way, rowing again poor guy :lol:

12. Babs

Babs Pathologist

Hi ladies, congrats on winning Bookgirl.

13. Jacquie

14. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Captain, did you get your wakeup pics? Hmmm, might have to make a new avatar with newer pics. Hmmmmmm?

Marns congratulations on all you great news and Yoshi, have a nice trip!

Oh Ward Girls have a I got a treat for you, I uploaded this video to my Youtube account and you just have to watch it:

Check this video out and trust me you want to watch the WHOLE VIDEO. It's only about 1 1/2 minutes.

15. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Congrats Marns! How exciting!

Congrats on winning bookgirl!

Thanks for the video Speedy! George is such a cutie!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.