George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics#24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice captions, Speedy! And thanks for coming to my rescue...again! For that you get this!
python.gif
:guffaw:

Last set!

Nick plus Super Dave equals extra geeky science!
Even covered up he's hot!
Li'l Stoker science
Ewww! What's that?!
I'm out of...
...things to say

Morning!
I'll take again some sunbath:)

I drooled over all pics... It'll be hard;) Now I'll be think all day about it.

I've gone from this to this in about an hour.

Nice one! :thumbsup: Maybe you could send your people over to help Blackflag?

Thanks for the wake up pics, Cap'n! I got to sleep in a bit this morning, since it's my VACATION! Woo hoo! Maybe next week you can post some good night, sleep tight pics! :lol:

^^
Just realized I must have a "look to the right" fetish. :D

Last edited:
What about my fetish Cap'n? :angel: Nicky's delicious rear... *Drools* :drool: :lol:

Hehe I couldn't resist, and I know you all love to stare as much as I do... :p

:drool:AC thank you! I think I found the reason I got out of bed this morning. :lol:
Love those rear shots!
No prob Kristine, glad you enjoyed them as much as I did. :D You can call me Steph if you like. :D

Well I wanna post some more pics, my other Nicky fetish, longer hair... :drool:

Cause Nicky with longer hair is just so darn cute!!

Enjoy!! :D

Just what I needed. Just had a pc crisis, but the very lovely people whom I purchased my internet security from fixed it PDQ.

I've gone from this to this in about an hour.

Only with longer hair. :p

Yoshi I'm glad you're a happy camper now :)

What about my fetish Cap'n? :angel: Nicky's delicious rear... *Drools* :drool: :lol:

Hehe I couldn't resist, and I know you all love to stare as much as I do... :p

Sorry Steph but I only had so much time this morning :) but thank you for the loverly rears shots :)

Thanks for the wake up pics, Cap'n! I got to sleep in a bit this morning, since it's my VACATION! Woo hoo! Maybe next week you can post some good night, sleep tight pics! :lol:

^^
Just realized I must have a "look to the right" fetish. :D

MsHandFetish I don't know on the good night ones. If I do will you reply with good morning pics for me. And what fetish don't you have :guffaw:

MsHandFetish I don't know on the good night ones. If I do will you reply with good morning pics for me. And what fetish don't you have :guffaw:

Good point! As we can see by Speedy's banner, he's just one big ol' fetish!
rotfl.gif

I could post good morning pics for you, but I think while on vacation they might have to be posted at about noon!

I have never been able to sleep in. I'm much more of a morning person :) I know this does not make me compatible with a certain Texan but I'm sure he will learn to adjust :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back