George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics#23

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, Mar 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Babs

Babs Pathologist

Thnx Jacquie....didn't read everything today sorry...I am gonna give it a try...

2. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Anyone know how to fix a problem where the wireless link tells you that bitmap images are not valid when you aren't using them!:confused:

I got in over my head with this theme.:eek:

Honourable mentions go to:
    Nikky (H2H) - For standing #5 - just saw that ep last night. :)
    bookgirl - I don't remember which one it was because my stupid computer started acting up in the middle of looking at the pics!:mad::brickwall:

Runner ups:
    Adorable_Crazy (AC for now) - one of my favorite episodes this year.
    Princess - yummy, :drool:
    Speedy - another yummy :drool:
    Jacquie - Van Halen with David Lee Roth did "Jump"
    MsCatherineBrown - Started the day the same way - gloomy!
    Yoshi - came very close to getting it back

Your winner is:
    Smokey - I just love this look on him.:drool: :lol:

Susan

3. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

4. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Congratulations Smokey! Great pic, everyone posted great pics. :drool: Ok, I'm thinking this smilie is going to be requirement for every post.

I hope Destiny doesn't get upset with us when the whole board is flooded with all this drooling. :guffaw:(I love this smilie too)

You are welcome for the screencaps. I'm still hoping Babs can get better caps. I spent a few hours looking for something to download the You Tube video, then to try to find something that will let me do screencaps. The programs I have wouldn't let me. :(

Ok, I know how some of you like the 'stache, but I'm not one of them. Of course, I don't like mustache and beards period.

Now what's
    funny is that
    I do like these on him
    So go figure [​IMG]

5. Jacquie

Speedy I have no troubles with staches as the dear old hubby has one. The one GE had in season 6 was ok but he does look better this way :drool:

I think using :drool: will just be like you normal spring thaw with flood warnings except ours will all year and everyday :guffaw:

6. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Congrats Smokey, that pic you won with is hot. :D

I like George with a beard/tasche, I prefer it how it was in the Hawii pics however to it was season 6, I'm not as keen on it...

Does anyone have any good pics of George/Nicky and Marg/Cath? I only have a few and would really like some more... *Puppy Dog Eyes* Hope you Ladies can help. :D

7. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

You know I've been mean to tell you girls something.

If you click on your names, as if someone was going to check your profile, a lot of you have your birthdates and ages showing. I don't know if that is something you want or not, so I just thought I'd bring it up. I have just the month and date showing.

So, as you probably know William Petersen will be taking a hiatus again next season (if he comes back for Season 9, that is) to do "Dublin Carol" again. Well, it will be in Chicago this time, so I think I'm going to try to get tickets and go see it. Maybe he'll come out after the show and meet people.

And maybe, just maybe
    George will feel the urge
    to come to Chicago and
    and see Billy in the play the same night
    I go! I know, I know, wishful thinking

8. Jacquie

9. Stepherweps

:lol: Oh my word, he does look like a spoilt kid... Those are soooo cute, thank you soooo much Jacquie!!! :D *Runs over and hugs you*

10. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

While on here its considered standard to have that listed, on the other board like here you have the option of showing, so whatever you decided on the other board, should have been present on this one. If you didn't have it set like that, the easy way to fix it is go to your USER CP and then click Edit Profile, and where it says "Your date of birth and age are displayed in several places on the forum. Only the administrator will have access to your date of birth should you choose to hide it via the privacy option below.

Options are:
    Hide age and date of birth
    Display only age
    Display only day and month of birth
    Display Age and full date of birth

Me I have the full listing age and DOB. :p

11. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

12. Stepherweps

Thank you so much aswell Stokesgirl!! :D The last one is my fave, and nope I don't have any of them ones!! *You get a hug too* :D

Well Ladies, thanks for the piccies, I'm going to go off to bed now, Goodnight and Sweet dreams to you all when you head off to bed. :D

Oh and you can post some more Catnip piccies for me if you want... ;)

13. Jacquie

14. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

No resting here! I can promise you that. :D

Speedy, thanks for posting the commercial caps!

Yay! Winning this round is the first thing to go right for me today. I've spent my day being discombobulated. I love that word. :p And it so fits.

From the online dictionary:
    having self-possession upset; thrown into confusion; "the hecklers pelted the discombobulated speaker with anything that came to hand"; "looked at each other dumbly, quite disconcerted"- G.B.Shaw

Um yeah, that was me today. Except for the hecklers and the pelting, tho, thank goodness!

So okay, a break in the Catnip! Lemme see pics of that gorgeous (or is it Georgeous??) smile! 12 in 27 hours and 5 minutes. ;)

15. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I had my birthdate and age up, but I don't want to reminded that I'm turning 40 this year. Even though that isn't old, it just you know, 40, that always seemed to be a long long time away. I don't know maybe it's just I can't believe that I'm turning 40, it's like, wow, um, 40. Ok, I don't know what I'm trying to say.

Ugh!

Then again, George is just a year older than me, so 40 could be a good age. :lol:

Ok, Smokey snuck in while I was posting, now I have to edit.

Smiles, love that! He does have one of the most beautiful smiles I've ever seen!

First batch:
    Don't chew with your mouth open
    That smile just makes me melt
    smile with some tears thrown in
    don't hide the smile Nicky, show the world
    trying not to laugh smile
    oh, swoon [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 12, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.