George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics#23

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, Mar 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

You actually have that suit in your collection :eek: I hope you wear you sunnies when you look at them :guffaw:

Yoshi no dups and I did manage to snag one :)

Last edited: Apr 8, 2008
  2. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

3. Yoshi

Yoshi Basement Moderator Moderator

4. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Yoshi and MsCath posted a backwards almost dupe! :guffaw:

MsCath
    Yoshi

I think the second one is the "correct" flip due to the fact that the, uh, zipper is on the correct side. :D

5. allmaple

allmaple Judge

well they are different because he is squinting more in the first one. but one is definitely flipped because of the zipper thing. but dont be so quick to think one is right over the other, i actually have a pair of jeans where the zipper is on the 'wrong' side and get confused every time i put them on :guffaw:

6. bookgirl20

bookgirl20 CSI Level Two

7. Smokey

Yeah, actually, I think the OTHER one is the right way. In any case, I volunteer to help him figure it out! :D

8. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Ok, first things first, Jacquie, no that's not where the cop stopped me! Funny girl aren't ya? :guffaw:

I knew this wasn't going to be easy, all the pics were :drool:, but I guess I have to narrow it down, don't I? :wtf: Oh well, saw a lot of pics I never seen before and snag lots of them. :)

Here goes: Honorable mention goes to Adorable_Crazy for your Looking Good in Black pic. I'm not much for the longer hair, but he looks hot in this pic.

Runners up:
    Yoshi He just looks so *cool* in this pic.
    blackflag Open Nick just peeking out, buzz, grey shirt, yum!
    MsCatherineBrown Gotta love those tight knits on him *rawr*
    Princess I love the black on him, those sunnies, the profile :drool:
    Bookgirl Never saw this pic before, I'm totally loving that shirt on him!
    Smokey It came down to you or Jacquie. I love a white buttoned shirt on him, add the buzz and open Nick. OMG, what's a girl to do? :drool:

But the winner is Jacquie! Nicky in black, growing out buzz, and he just looks so damn cute in this pic. So boyish! :drool:

So there you go, this was hard. Captain, Nick's on his way to you! Enjoy him and sorry if I wore him out. ;)

9. Jacquie

Good Morning y'all :)

And look what I found beside me this morning. Oh what a very nice treat :devil: Speedy, Nick managed to sleep on the short trip over which is just as well because it's delivery day today and I get to watch those muscles work :drool:

So new theme onto a new theme. It's been awhile since we done an 'I Spy' theme so I think I will see how well you do here. I spy with my little eye something that begins with the letter C. Now there is one catch to this the C can not stand for CSI :D The pics can be of George, Nick and co. Since I'm off on Thursday and I have a bit more time to look at pics I'll go for 15 in 27-30 hours. Happy Hunting.

10. Smokey

Ha ha!! Cap'n gets Nick and makes him work at the store! Well, congratulations, and use him however you see fit. Hmmm...so then what do you do with him after a hard day's work?? :devil:

Trying not to be late for work this morning. Can't wait to get back and see what you've all done with this very creative theme!

11. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Last edited: Apr 9, 2008
  12. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Last edited: Apr 9, 2008
  13. Yoshi

Yoshi Basement Moderator Moderator

14. bookgirl20

bookgirl20 CSI Level Two

15. Jacquie

A Ward Girl never tells :) but just think of what those hands could do :devil:

And Smokey you better not blame Nick or me for that fact for you being late:guffaw:

I have no idea why I selected 'C'. It stuck in my head and beside 'C' does stand for CSI :)

Now there will be a change in plans for Thursday as I will be in the store in the morning. So it will probably be noonish Eastern time before I announce the winner

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.