George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics#23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderful Pictures Ladies :) This theme was quite the theme to judge! Honorable Mention to MsCatherineBrown for Seven from Double Cross :drool: and Bookgirl for her last picture and I think I speak for all of us and say that we'd all love to see that ;)

And the runners up in no special order:

Blackflag
PrincessFor throwing in the Super Dave ;)
Yoshi I don't really know what it is about this one :lol:
Babs:drool:
StokesgirlSuch cute glasses :)

* Drumroll* And the winner is . . .

JacquieRed shirt, oh so lickable neck :devil:

Congratulations Jacquie and here's your prize behind door number One

Last edited:
Again, I know some who's gonna be happy when she wakes up and sees this lying next to her
blissysmile.gif

However, I don't think her husband will happy about it! :guffaw:

Soooooooooooo, Congratulations Jacquie!
congratulations.gif

CSI_kristen
hitheresmiley.gif
and
welcome2.gif

Congratulations Jacquie - don't forget to feed and water him when he gets there. It's hungry work in this place ;)

:D

Last edited:
Good Morning Ward :)

And oh i get Nick for the day and night :) :devil: and Speedy what my hubby doesn't know won't hurt him :D I'm usually up before him and since Nick is such the kind gentleman he usually gets up with me to help me with the morning's doings. Now I had thought of posting a particular pic to show Nick helping me but last time I did that the pic was edited for content. Oh well I will leave it to your imaginations :D

csi_kristen welcome to the Ward :)

Yoshi and MsCB you along with the winning pic have given me an idea for my theme. It's posters choice of either Open Nick or something red. There should be plenty to choose from :) 12 pics in 24 hours. Happy hunting while I continue to :drool: and stare and :drool: and stare and :drool: and I think you get the hint :)

Congratulations Cap'n Jacquie! The timing was off a bit on the last round for me to play, and I can see I'm already behind on this one! I'll be back after I eat my burrito! :lol:

Funny thing...at work this morning (I work in a bank) I was behind the teller line and I heard my assistant manager talking about me to the couple at his desk. LOL...they had made a comment about the huge CSI pen he was using, and he was telling them that I brought it back for him from the CSI exhibit in Chicago. Then he's like, "Oh she knows EVERYTHING about CSI...oh she's REALLY into CSI!" Cracked. Me. Up. :lol:

Welcome CSI_Kristen! Hope you brought a napkin. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back