George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #16

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, Jan 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Welcome to the ward Carmine_is_Cute. Pull up a nicky chair and make yourself comfortable. How can you not be comfortable sitting in Nick's lap :)

2. AngelaG

AngelaG Hit and Run

3. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

Hermaaaa!! (I mean.. Carmine_is_Cute :lol:) You´re here! I still can´t believe you found out you like George so late.. :D Anyone of you can? Can´t imagine THAT ever happening.. :lol:

I got some other pictures, by the way. I´ll post them tomorrow or something, cause my stupid internet won´t work again.

Weather is not getting better here.. It´s less cold, but here´s rain.. :eek:

4. Carmine_is_Cute

Carmine_is_Cute Dead on Arrival

MARNYYYYYYYYYY(I mean Marns. I cant believe i found it to, but i did. Sooo i guess everybody can do this.
    I'm looking forword to see those cute pictures of something :confused:

and what on earth do you mean whit: It's less cold, but here's rain. There is NOOOOOOO rain ;)

5. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

There was! This morning! Guess it was local. Cute pictures of something? What do you mean by that? :D By the way, get well soon! History-class-teachter is CREEPING me out!!

Okay, back to George. I just bought season 5. I can´t wait to watch it! I should do that.. Maybe tonight. Er.. what else.. oh, yeah. I remember. I saw the George Eads commercial again. Too bad it isn´t on tv THAT much anymore..

6. Carmine_is_Cute

all right youre right, :) in the morning it was a little rainy but not the rest of the day: yes. :lol:
    thanks know i'll be well very soon, and i'm sorry you where all by youre shelf when you had History. :devil:
    next week i'll be back and than youre not alone any more than sounds great right? :rolleyes: :eek:

all right, you can see it but i also wanne the season 5 :D
    i saw the george eads commercial 1 time he isn't visible for a very long time, but when you see him he is sooo cute, whit a little beard or something like that! right? ;)

7. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

Yeah, Herma, and really, your english has to be improved.. :D.. I´m not sure if everyone here can read this.. :lol:. You can borrow my season 5, if I can borrow your season 2 :p

And George.. I didn´t really like the role he played in Second string. He was a bit arrogant, wasn´t he? Though he looked really good in Second String. I´m off now, can´t wait to watch Season 5. In fact, I´m gonna do that right NOW.

8. Carmine_is_Cute

Is it really that bad? Or are you fooling me.... :confused:
    Ofcourse you can borrow my Season 2, part 1 right? :rolleyes:

He was very arrogant in Second String, but he was hot..... :lol:
    And No, your not gonna watch Season 5 right know, because then you leave me here all by my self :confused:

And by the way, how do i get a picture because you have Eads and I have nobody :(

9. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

You´ll be able to have an avatar after 100 posts. :p

10. OnlyTruth

OnlyTruth Pathologist

11. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

Hi All :D

I see Ya'll are having lots of fun :lol:

Hi Hearty nice to see you in here again :D

so round things are the theme :) ok and Softcake won, and this is her theme, cool :D

here we go :D

the barrel of the gun is round...
    the owl's head in the back picture is round... I love that pic :D
    the button on his sleeve is round...
    The light there is round...

still looking, this is hard...

Round light thing...

his head is round...on top :D

there we go, and remimber if I win I may not be able to respond, so there :D

and well tonight we have more George :D

12. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

13. Stoky

Stoky CSI Level Two

14. softcake

softcake Pathologist

Very nice entries so far, girls :D I knew I could count on you when it comes to a challenge ;)

We had "Killers" on TV tonight. Severe lack of Nick, even Bobby Dawson had more screentime... But I just love the scene in the desert where he gives us the finger :lol:

15. cathwillows

cathwillows CSI Level Three

i really have to say there have been many other better episodes than this one!!! i almost fell asleep while i watched it...i didn't like it at all!....the most time without our nicky! :( that just can't be good

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.